Under Walter Mazzarri, Watford were an uninspiring watch last season but now the regime of Marco Silva has given the Hornets a new lease of life.
The 6-0 loss to a rampant Manchester City side at home, when arguably their best three centre backs were out injured, was Watford's first league defeat of the campaign, having won two of their opening four Premier League fixtures and picking up eight points.
Their impressive start, including a 3-3 draw with Liverpool and 2-0 away wins at Southampton and Bournemouth, all point to a bright future under the guidance of the former Hull City boss.
In the latest episode of FWTV's Team Whispers, we take a closer look at the Hertfordshire side, including Abdoulaye Doucouré – the former Rennes midfielder is putting in some impressive performances this season and we analyse the playing style of the 24-year-old.
The brains behind Football Manager, Miles Jacobson, discusses the success of Watford’s midfielders Doucouré, former Chelsea man Nathaniel Chalobah and the rejuvenated Tom Cleverley.
Plus, we look at why their strikers Andre Gray and Troy Deeney aren’t finding the net with more regularity.
You can watch more Team Whispers episodes here.
- Carlisle vs Harrogate Prediction: Odds & Betting Tips (24/04/2021)
- Cambridge vs Stevenage Prediction: Odds & Betting Tips (24/04/2021)
- Тамбов – Локомотив прогноз и ставки на матч РПЛ: 24 апреля 2021
- Зенит – Ротор прогноз на матч: 24 апреля 2021
- Which clubs would make it into a European Super League?
- Sheff Utd vs Brighton Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- West Ham vs Chelsea Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- Football Betting Tips
- Арсенал – Эвертон: прогноз на матч 23 апреля 2021