18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Today, we will review the top betting tips, predictions, and odds for the Saturday Championship fixture Stoke vs QPR. You can also view our website for more Championship betting tips if you want the best tips and predictions before the matches.
Stoke vs QPR Betting Tips, Predictions, and Prices
Below, you can check the three selections out betting experts thought will be the best for the Stoke vs QPR match on Saturday.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – QPR to win @ 2/1
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 5/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Lyndon Dykes @ 21/10
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Remember to double-check the odds for all betting markets because odds change frequently and we can't guarantee that they will be the same as the ones here.
QPR to Win
Stoke and QPR have both lost 40% of their last ten matches but the difference is that Stoke has three wins and three draws, and QPR has five wins and only one draw out of the six games left. QPR also won their last two away games and we believe that they will win again.
BTTS – Yes
QPR has had BTTS games seven times in the last ten matches, while Stoke City has also had three BTTS games in the last five fixtures they played, and they lost two of them. QPR has had 54.55% BTTS games in the Championship and Stoke City had 40.91% BTTS games.
Lyndon Dykes to Score Anytime
Lyndon Dykes has climbed the top scorer's chart and is now the same as Stoke's N. Powell with twelve goals and three assists. Dykes also scored six goals in the last six games for QPR and the team won 50% of those games.
Latest Stoke vs QPR Statistics and Team Form
In the table below, you can check out the most recent games played by both teams and the fixture where they played against each other last.
Stoke vs QPR: Latest Match News and Injuries
QPR's latest form has been better than Stoke's in more than thirty of the Championship games. They have also won two of the last three head-to-head matches against the Potters. They only have three injured midfielders – Tom Carroll, Luke Amos, and Charlie Owens.
Stoke City has had tough luck with injuries. They are currently down nine players – four midfielders (James McClean, Joe Allen, etc.), three defenders (Nathan Michael Collins, Morgan Fox, and James Chester), and two forwards (Tyrese Campbell and Jack Clarke). They will have a hard time defending and attacking QPR, and if those players weren't injured maybe, they would have had a chance.
Prevalent Stoke vs QPR Questions & Answers
- Will I be able to watch the game online? – No, you won't. We don't know of any platforms that will stream the event, but you can check with your bookmaker just in case.
- When and where will the match be? – The match is set to start at 16:00 CET and it will be played on Bet365 Stadium.
- Will Tyrese Campbell be playing on Saturday? – He is still injured and won't be playing against QPR on Saturday.