With the Grand National under a week away, we look ahead to the big race as well as SpreadEX Grand National offers.
Offer includes a free £1 Race Index spread bet to try out our exciting 50-25-10 race markets. Bet with live streaming on all racing and greyhounds!
- 1 SpreadEX Grand National offers
- 2 SpreadEX Grand National Offers
- 3 SpreadEX Grand National Offers: Placing a bet
- 4 Grand National 2023: Making the most out of your SpreadEX Grand National offers
- 5 What you should look out for when placing a bet with Spreadex Grand National offers.
- 6 SpreadEX Grand National offers: What bets can you place with your Grand National betting offers
- 7 SpreadEX Grand National offers: it’s not all about the big race
- 8 FAQs
SpreadEX Grand National offers
The Grand National is the most famous horse race in the world and is broadcast to tens of millions all over the world. The Grand National is run over a distance of 4 miles and 2.5 furlongs. The horses that run in the race, have to jump a total of 30 fences and also need to navigate their way past thirty-nine other runners. it's a huge week for the bookmakers and for many this is the biggest sporting event of their year. With the winner of the race bound to be remembered in the annals of the race, the Grand National is a race that owners, trainers and jockeys all will want to win.
SpreadEX is one of the top betting operators in the UK and has an extensive welcome offer for the Grand National 2023. To take advantage of the offer and to receive £36 in free bets, all you need to do is wager £5 on any sport within SpreadEX sportsbook.
SpreadEX Grand National Offers
The market for the Grand National is starting to take shape and we will know all of the runners and riders on the 14th of March.
In advance of the horses being declared, SpreadEX has a loaded ante-post market where early bets can be placed. Single and each-way bets can be placed with Spreadex's ante-post market paying to five places. If placed in time, a new customer can use their SpreadEX Grand National offers on any Grand National market that which SpreadEX operate.
SpreadEX Grand National offers are one of the strongest welcoming offers you will find and a great place to start if you are looking for some great value Grand National Betting offers.
SpreadEX Grand National Offers: Placing a bet
To make the most out of your SpreadEX Grand National offers, placing a bet with SpreadEX couldn’t be any easier
- Firstly sign up to SpreadEX. Just follow the instructions, you will be prompted to provide a unique username and password.
- Once logged in and registered, you will need to select your deposit method. SpreadEX will offer multiple deposit methods such as a bank card or via PayPal
- To place a bet, visit the deposit section and follow the instructions to deposit your first amount
- Once you have made your deposit you will see that the money will appear in your account.
- If you want to bet on a horse race. Find the race and horse you would like to bet on.
- Once you are happy with your selection input your stake and confirm. This will then trigger the start of the SpreadEX Grand National offers.
- If your bet was for a minimum of £5 you will be entitled to your free bets as per the conditions of the SpreadEX Grand National offers.
Now that you know how to place a bet with SpreadEX. Let’s take a look at the type of bets you can place to make the most out of your SpreadEX Grand National offers.
Grand National 2023: Making the most out of your SpreadEX Grand National offers
The Grand National is one of the oldest and most famed races on the race calendar. The race has always been held in Liverpool and was first raced back in 1839. The Grand National is an equine challenge like no other, The fences that the horses need to jump are iconic and many have developed their own fierce reputation. The Chair, Beachers Brook, Valentines and the Canal Turn need to be navigated twice and any mistake can prove to be costly.
It's a race everybody wants to win with the winner of the race taking home a great prize. The prize money awarded is among the best in the game. The role of honour for the race is illustrious but there has been no more famous winner than Red Rum.
Red Rum is the only horse to have won the race three times, winning the race in 1973, 1974 and 1977. Tiger Roll is the only horse that has run that record close with ‘The Tiger' winning the race back in 2018 and 2019.
The Grand National is a handicap race. This means that all of the horses in the field will be running at different weights. Each horse will be assigned a number that will be just underneath the horse's saddle. The horses that have a high number assigned to them will be carrying the most weight, the horses who have low numbers will be carrying the least.
While this may seem unfair, the different weights are designed to keep the race as even as possible. Every horse in the field has a chance and could be backed with your Grand National betting offers.
What you should look out for when placing a bet with Spreadex Grand National offers.
To ensure you are getting the best possible value when using your SpreadEX Grand National offers let’s take a look at some of the key things you should consider when trying to make the most out of your Grand National betting offers
- Has the horse you have backed run in the race before? The Grand National is open to horses aged seven or older. Because of this we often see horses return numerous times and they become National favourites. As we have mentioned earlier in the article the National fences are so unique and do take some navigating. If you have a horse that knows how to conquer the fences you might be in with every chance of your horse plotting its way around the four-mile track.
- Weight. The Grand National can sometimes turn into a war of attrition. With four miles to run horses that carry a huge weight might be at a disadvantage. If the weather plays a part and the ground is soft or heavy, the weight will play a huge part in who will emerge victoriously.
- Conditions. The weather in April can be mixed and we have seen Grand Nationals run under the baking sun or in mud baths. Horses will need to handle all sorts of different ground. Pay close attention to the weather as that could determine which horses might be in with a chance.
- Stamina is the key to any Grand National. There will be plenty of horses in the race who would never have attempted to run this far before. These horses have to come with a risk. A horse you know that can last the distance could be a safe bet.
SpreadEX Grand National offers: What bets can you place with your Grand National betting offers
As the big race gets closer there are a number of different bets you can choose to place with your SpreadEX Grand National offers. Let's take a quick look.
Singles bet – this would be the most common bet you can place with your SpreadEX Grand National offers. A single bet does what it says on the tin. You are looking for your horse to win the race. If your horse finishes in any other position other than first your bet won't be a winner.
Each way bet – an each-way bet is the most common bet type in the Grand National and a great option for your SpreadEX Grand National offers. In an each-way bet you bet two lines. A win line and a place line. If your horse wins you will get paid the winning odds and place odds. The place odds are usually a fifth of the overall odds and if your horse doesn't win but finishes in the top 7 or 8 you will get paid as a winner.
SpreadEX Grand National offers: it’s not all about the big race
The Grand National is a three-day meeting and isn't just about the big race. In total there are 21 races that will be run over the three days. Grand National Thursday will see four Grade 1s on the card and the action will be of the highest quality. There are plenty of races to get stuck into with your Grand National betting offers.
The Grand National Thursday is headlined by the Hunters Chase. This will be the first time that the Grand National fences will be rolled out and it looks set to be a cracking renewal. Hunters' chases are ridden by amateur jockey sand that can often mean there are frills and spills galore. Any horse has a great chance in a hunter's chase.
Friday's headline act is the Topham. The Topham is a fiercely competitive handicap and is a race where we see future national stars. Horses will jump the national fences just once. Some top quality horses have won the Topham and they are a great bet to use any Grand National betting offers.
With the return of spectators to the Grand National 2023, it looks set to be three fantastic days of racing. The Grand National is one of the most exciting and exciting races you can choose to bet on, every horse has a chance. To make sure you are at the heart of the action, sign up for SpreadEX Grand National Offers today.
Get the other best bookmakers Grand National offers for 2023:
- William hill grand national offers
- Paddy power grand national offers
- Betfred grand national offers
- Smarkets grand national offer
- Betfair grand national offers
- Unibet grand national offers
- SBK grand national offers
- Quinnbet grand national offers
- BetVictor grand national offers
- Bwin grand national offers
- Matchbook grand national offers
- Mr Play grand national offers
- Grosvenor Sports grand national offers
When is the Grand National 2023?
The Grand National race is on the 17th of March but the meeting will start on the 14th of March.
Will there be any more SpreadEX Grand National offers as the event draws closer?
Potentially. Keep your eyes peeled to see if there are any more SpreadEX Grand National offers to utilise.
Who can take advantage of the SpreadEX Grand National offers?
SpreadEX Grand National offers are available to new customers only.
How is SpreadEX compared to other sites with their offers?
The SpreadEX Grand National offers us a strong welcome offer on the market.
Where can I get the SpreadEX Grand National offers?
You can check the operator site to receive the information regarding the offer.
Until when can I claim the Grand National betting offers provided?
The offer can be claimed right until the start of the race.