In this article, we will review the Skybet world cup sign-up offer as well as their betting markets.
First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 X £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets are nonwithdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
As the most important football competition is coming closer with every passing day, it's time for bookmakers to present their betting offers.
Skybet world cup welcome offer
As a bookmaker, Skybet runs one of the most respected gambling operations in the UK. Their website holds competitive odds, vast betting markets, and bonuses/promotions that offer good value. New customers can take advantage of a sign-up offer that they can use to bet on the world cup. At the moment, the Skybet world cup rewards £20 in free bets for a £5 or greater stake on any selection. Here are several steps on how to trigger this offer:
- Register an account with Skybet.
- Enter your card details (for verification purposes).
- Make a deposit and stake at least £5 to meet the promotion requirements of this offer.
- Receive your reward and start placing bets.
All in all, it takes a couple of minutes to create an account and trigger the Skybet welcome bonus. Once the free bets are rewarded, customers can use them to bet on world cup fixtures. Below, we will discuss the terms and conditions of the Skybet world cup sign-up offer.
Terms & Conditions
- Existing customers or previous account holders on any Sky service are ineligible for the bonus
- Promotion is available to individuals aged 18+ who are UK residents
- Minimum deposit is £5 (£10 if done through PayPal)
- Only the first bet you make on Skybet counts towards this promotion. Subsequent bets are not eligible
- Once at least £0.05 are staked, the operator awards you with 2x £10 free bets
- You can't withdraw the free bets and free bet stakes are not included in any returns
- Free bets can't be used on virtual markets
- Deposits through Neteller and Skrill are ineligible
- Customers have 30 days to trigger this offer after they make a deposit
Skybet world cup betting markets and odds
The world cup is the most popular football competition. It's the first time in history that it will be held in Qatar during winter times. The regular football season will be stopped so this major tournament can begin. There will be no other serious football competition to bet on. For that reason, bookmakers have to put all their focus into creating a competitive world cup offer. As a reputable and highly successful operator, Skybet has outdone itself when it comes to its Skybet world cup betting markets. Their list of options seems endless and so do the markets each event is getting. Customers can bet on:
- Match winner; group bets; straight forecast; to reach the final; to win all group games; to lose all group games
- To reach the semi-final/quarter-final/round of 16; specials for each nation; match bets
- Golden glove winner; golden boot award; specials markets; group of winner
These are some of the most popular options but they are only the tip of the iceberg. There are several specials markets where punters can go into real detail when it comes to the world cup. For instance, Skybet allows punters to bet on which players will make the 26-man England world cup squad. This is an option that can't be found at many bookmakers out there. The straight forecast is another excellent option that's pretty much unique to Skybet. With this option, customers can make a combination bet where they pick who wins the world cup 2022 and who gets to be runner-up. For example, England to win and Brazil to be runners-up is currently listed at 28/1 (29.0) odds. Both outcomes need to happen for this bet to be a winner.
The best Skybet world cup odds
Skybet is one of the best bookmakers operating in the UK and their odds are always competitive. When it comes to the world cup, Skybet seems to be outdoing some of the biggest names in the industry. Here are several exciting Skybet world cup odds and predictions:
- Group of winners – This is a unique option where punters have to wait for the whole tournament to end before their bet can be a winner. Skybet backs Group G at 4/1 (5.0) odds. This means that if Brazil (from Group G) ends up winning the world cup, your bet is a winner.
- Name the finalists – This is a combination bet where you pick which two nations will meet in the final. Brazil and England to meet in the final is currently valued at 14/1 (15.0) odds.
- Win all group games – Here you bet on which nation will win all their group fixtures. Brazil, England, and France are currently favourites to lift the world cup trophy. For that reason, The Skybet world cup offer is backing France to win all group games at 15/8 (2.875) odds.
Group of winners
Brazil (Group G)
Name the finalists
Brazil and England
Win all group games
England to win Group B
Harry Kane to win Golden Boot
Is Skybet safe and legit?
Skybet is operated by Bonne Terre Limited and licensed by both the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. It's one of the most respected gambling operators in the UK.
Is there a Skybet world cup welcome offer?
New customers who are over 18 and UK residents can get £30 in 3x free bets for a £0.05 or greater stake on any selection.
How to activate this welcome offer?
Potential customers need to sign-up, confirm their account, make a minimum deposit of £5 (£10 for PayPal deposits) and place a bet of at least £0.05 on Skybet to receive the free bets.
What kind of world cup bets are available?
Skybet customers can place bets on usual markets like 1×2, over/under, and handicap but also specials like straight forecast, group betting, to reach the final bets, golden glove winner, golden boot winner, etc.
What are the best WC odds at Skybet?
The bookmaker is very competitive when it comes to odds. For instance, backing England to win Group B at 4/11 (1.36) odds or Harry Kane to win Golden Boot at 7/1 (8.0) odds.