In this article, you can read all about the Sheff Wed vs Notts Forest fixture, which will be on Saturday. If you want additional Championship betting tips go to our website and see our latest articles.
Latest Sheff Wednesday vs Notts Forest Predictions
Let's review the most popular betting tips for the Sheff Wed vs Notts Forest fixture on Saturday. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Notts Forest to win @ 5/2
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 10/11
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 8/13
Please double-check all odds before you place any of the bets we recommended because prices are subject to change.
Notts Forest to Win
Although Nottingham Forest has had 50% draws in the last ten games they played and only two wins, their form is still better than Sheffield Wednesday, who has had 50% losses versus 30% wins and 20% draws in the last ten games. At home, Sheff Wednesday has had 40% losses in the last ten games, while 80% of Nottingham Forest's away games have either been won or drawn.
Six of the last ten Sheffield Wednesday games ended with both teams scoring and Nottingham Forest has had five games out of ten where both teams scored. Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday have had 40.91% BTTS games in the entire season.
Under 2.5 Goals
Sheffield Wednesday has had an average of 2.2 total goals per game for the entire season. Nottingham Forest's average for the entire season is even less – 1.8 total goals per game. Nottingham Forest had played only one game out of the last ten where there were more than 2.5 goals.
Sheff Wed vs Notts Forest: Head-to-Head Data and Match History
Below, you can check out the most recent matches between both clubs and each of their recent games.
Recent Injury Reports and Other Team News
Sheffield Wednesday has five injured players – two midfielders (Moses Odubajo and Massimo Luongo), two defenders (Dominic Iorfa and Chey Dunkley), and a goalkeeper. Nottingham Forest has more players injured than Sheffield Wednesday – two defenders, two forwards, and three midfielders. Some of them are Tobias Figueiredo, Gaetan Bong, Joe Lolley, and Sammy Ameobi.
Although some people might believe that Sheffield Wednesday has a shot because of their last five home games, we believe theat Nottingham Forest's form is better the more games we look at. Forest even has fewer injured players than Sheffield Wednesday. And let's not forget that Nottingham Forest is twelve points ahead of Sheffield Wednesday, who are currently on the way to get relegation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the match begin? – Sheff Wed vs Notts Forest is set to begin at 13:30 CET precisely.
- Will I be able to watch the match somewhere online? – Yes, you will. The match will be streamed on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event in the UK & Ireland. DAZN Deutsch will also be streaming the match wherever it's available, and if you are in Portugal, you can watch it on Eleven Sports.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – Sheffield Wednesday will host the match at Hillsborough Stadium.