Here we will go through the top betting tips, predictions, and fixture data for the upcoming Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23 match, so you can place bets if you want.
Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23: Latest Betting Tips & Odds
We will list the top three free betting tips for the Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23 fixture below and if you want to see more Olympics odds, you can head to our website to find the latest articles.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 2.20
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Brazil U23 to win @ 1.18
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goal @ 1.53
The odds above came directly from NetBet, so before finalizing your bet slip make sure you check the prices out on the bookmaker platform for changes.
- 1 Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23: Latest Betting Tips & Odds
- 2 Recent Match History & Statistics for the Wednesday Match
- 3 Final Preview for Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23
- 4 Common Questions & Answers Regarding the Fixture
Both Teams to Score – Yes
We think both teams will score during the game because four out of the last five fixtures for Saudi Arabia ended with a BTTS outcome. For Brazil U23, two of the last three fixtures ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, the only head-to-head match between the teams ended with both teams scoring.
Final Result – Brazil U23 to Win
Brazil U23 is currently with one win and one draw in the Olympics, while Saudi Arabia U23 has two losses. The teams have played together only once before in 1984 and Brazil U23 won again. We don't think that Saudi Arabia U23 has any chance at all against the Brazil U23 team.
Over 2.5 Goals Scored by Both Teams
Three of the last five fixtures for Brazil U23 ended with over 2.5 total goals scored and for Saudi Arabia U23, four of the last five matches they played also ended with more than 2.5 total goals.
Recent Match History & Statistics for the Wednesday Match
Below, you can see the top Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23 statistics and head-to-head data.
Final Preview for Saudi Arabia U23 vs Brazil U23
We don't think Saudi Arabia U23 has any chance of beating Brazil U23, not only because of their Olympics form but also because the two teams have opposite recent matches in other competitions, as well. The only other time they played against each other the match ended in Brazil U23's favor with a two-goal advantage.
Common Questions & Answers Regarding the Fixture
- When exactly will the match start? – The fixture will begin at 10:00 on the 28th of July.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The match will be played at Saitama Stadium in Saitama, Japan.
- Where can I watch the Olympics match? – The Olympics will be streamed by different TV channels in various countries, and for example, you can watch this particulate game on EuroSport Player or Discovery+ in the UK. Eurosport will be streaming the match in various other countries where it's available and you can also check out the beIN Sports Connect, Showmax, DStv Now, and various other networks in different countries.