* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Internacional vs River Plate Best Predictions and Top Picks
River Plate took a lead after the first leg of the Copa Libertadores playoffs and Internacional will look to stop their recent bad run of form against one of the greatest South American teams.
- 1 Internacional vs River Plate Best Predictions and Top Picks
- 2 Latest Statistics and Current Odds for Internacional vs River Plate prediction
- 3 Team Information, Match Preview, and Internacional vs River Plate Lineups
Both Teams to Score
- River Plate had four out of the last five games with both teams scoring
- Internacional had three straight BTTS matches
- In each of the three h2h battles these teams had covered the bet in question
Over 2.5 Goals
- Every game these teams played against each other went over the mark of this bet
- Internacional crossed the mark in three games in a row
- River Plate was involved in four ‘over' matches from their past five outings
Latest Statistics and Current Odds for Internacional vs River Plate prediction
Internacional's last five matches: DDLLD
River Plate's last five matches: WLDWW
These are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
Here are the odds put forth by the bookmakers for this Internacional vs River Plate clash:
Internacional odds: 5/4 (2.25) – 44.4%
Draw odds: 11/5 (3.20) – 31.3%
River Plate odds: 9/4 (3.25) – 30.8%
The odds have been set and Internacional is greeted with a 44 percent probability chance of winning the match. As the expected winner the Brazilian team is the favorite, but that kind of market is hard to give any major confidence to the bettors as they contemplate the pick for this match. Check out our dedicated football betting tips page for the current odds and picks around the market. These are some of your options regarding this Internacional vs River Plate duel: BTTS during Half-Time is priced at 5/1 (5.00) – 20% and Internacional Win with Over 2.5 Goals could award you with odds up to 4/1 (4.00) – 25%.
Team Information, Match Preview, and Internacional vs River Plate Lineups
The home team hasn't won a game in their past seven matches and that has become a big problem for coach Mano Menezes who is unable to figure out how to get his players out of these negative circumstances. Lucas Ramos is missing the action via health concerns.
Probable lineup: Rochet, Bustos, Vitao, Mercado, Rene, de Pena, Johnny, Aranguiz, Wanderson, Valencia, Alan Patrick.
Countering the current form of their opponent, River Plate has won six out of their past ten matches and are in good spirits when they travel to Brazil for this crucial match. Elias Lopez is out through a long-term injury issue.
Probable lineup: Armani, E. Diaz, Gonzalez, P. Diaz, Casco, Allendro, Perez, Barco, de la Cruz, Nacho Fernandez, Beltran.
Starting lineups are usually released 60 minutes before kick-off.