Request a Bet (RAB) is a feature offered in most online betting platforms that let players construct their own betting accumulators. This differs in some aspects from the conventional forms of betting with accumulators. While the traditional approach of bookmakers was to allow players to create their betting accumulators from the outcomes across a number of sporting events, Request a Bet Tips will enable players to create accumulators from the outcome of a single sporting event.
Bet365 is the best bookie for the request a bet market:
Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bet365 bonus code SPORTSMAX can be used during registration. However, it does not change the offer amount in any way.
What is Request A Bet Tips?
Referred to as RAB betting, this idea brought forth by Sky Bet combines several smaller betting markets into one single massive bet that can be considered as an available selection. This helps players to build a bet with significantly enhanced odds.
Request A Bet Tips is the favourable selections presented by the bookmakers. In other words, they are the various betting selections opted by other players along with those offered by the traders. In case a player wishes to add one or more markets into a Tip that does not cover them, they can do so by contacting the Tweeter handle of Sky Bet. We will see how that can be done later on.
In these online betting platforms, you can make a betting accumulator from different aspects of a single sporting event. For example, suppose you are using Sky Bet. In that case, you can create your betting accumulators on a football match from a list of different markets like corners taken, goals, cards, missed penalties, teams to go unbeaten in a season, and many more. Moreover, betting is not limited to a single sporting event; you can bet on other sports as well, such as tennis, basketball, cricket, etc.
Advantages of the Feature
The Request a Bet feature provides bettors with a variety of advantages puts them at better odds:
- You can back to special markets. Sometimes online bookmakers list out the bets already requested by other punters, which helps you to quickly scan through them and place your bets based on their statistics for greater odds.
- Online bookmakers provide you with an endless array of different betting options to choose from. This means the possibilities of you getting better results increases greatly as you can create a variety of betting opportunities.
- It helps you to exponentially increase your odds as you can add numerous factors into your betting request. This means the more possibilities you add to your betting request, the more considerable your winning amount if the bet pays off.
- You can choose from a variety of betting markets. This means you can bet from the outcomes of various sporting events. Football has always been the first market option for many punters but as these platforms evolved so did the choice of betting markets. From tennis and basketball to horse racing and rugby, you can place your bets on any market of your choice.
How to build a Request a Bet?
It first began in the various social media platforms where punters usually requested bookmakers whether if they could offer a price for a certain bet. This form of betting is still prevalent today, but with the gradual upgradations of these online bookmakers and the subsequent integration of Request a Bet features that help punters create a customized bet, most of these bookmakers offer their betting options via their websites.
As opposed to the traditional accumulator betting process where players could make their bets from the outcomes of several events, here, the player can bet on several outputs from a single event. For example, while betting on a football match, your bets may include the number of goals scored in the game, or the number of corners awarded in the game, etc. We will look at how you can use the Request a Bet feature to place your bets an example.
Request a Bet with Sky Bet
When playing with Sky Bet, you have two options to place your bets. Firstly, you can tweet @RequestABet or @SkyBet with your preferred selections using the hash-tag #RequestABet. They will soon get back to you with the odds as well as provide you with a link so that you can place your bets before kick-off. Once your bet is selected and priced, it will appear on the page of the match you chose to place the bet on. This enables other players to see your bet. Similarly, you can see other players’ bets as well. You can also select a bet from the list of betting selections made ready for you, in case you are having difficulty to customize your selections.
The second option is by customizing your bet selections using the Sky Bet app and/or website.
How to use the feature?
Below is a step-by-step guide as to how you can use the app/website.
1. Activate your RequestABet: Open the App or website and login with your credentials to activate your account.
2. Make your match selection: Now, as your RequestABet is active, you can select the match you want to bet on and start building your bets.
3. Start building your bets: Once you have selected the game and match, you want to bet on its time to choose the “Create Request A Bet” option and select up to four alternatives to building your bet from a wide array of betting selections.
4. It is time to place your Request: Once you are happy with your selections, it is time for you to select the “Request a price” option to send your request to their trading team.
5. Wait for your odds and add them to your bet slip: Wait for a few moments while the technical team at Sky Bet displays the odds to your selected “Request a Bet” so that you can add them to your bet slip before kick-off.
The hard part is over, and you can enjoy the game. However, you have to keep in mind that you double-check the selections offered by the bookie in case you are selecting from the ready-made list of choices that are provided by the bookmaker. This is because these selections can change sometimes, and you will be left with the worst odds.