- Barcelona defender Jeremy Mathieu has emerged as a surprise contender to bolster Arsenal’s defensive options. (FW Index 4.9)
- German defender Shkodran Mustafi appears to be closing in on a move to the Emirates, with The Guardian reporting that personal terms have been agreed. (4.5)
- And Arsène Wenger has not given up on adding a top class striker to his squad. Lyon’s Alexandre Lacazette remains a target. (4.5)
- Bolton Wanderers winger Chris Taylor could be in line for a move to the Vitality Stadium, although the Football Whispers Index is suggesting that this is far from a done deal. (1.4)
- Bournemouth are being linked with another Championship winger in the form of Craig Conway for Blackburn Rovers. (1.4)
- Newcastle United’s Paul Dummett remains a target for Burnley, however, this Whisper has cooled a little since yesterday. (3.2)
- Irish full-back Stephen Ward could be on his way out of Turf Moor with Swansea City interested. (1.1)
- Antonio Conte wants to add a top-drawer centre-back to his squad this summer, and Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly remains the most likely option. (4.5)
- The Italian coach also wants to manufacture a Stamford Bridge return for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku. (4.0)
- Brazilian midfielder Thiago Maia is currently representing his country at the Olympics, will he be heading for Stamford Bridge once the games are over? (3.5)
- Yannick Bolasie is still a Crystal Palace player, but the skilful winger is set to finalise a move to Everton imminently. (4.9)
- The £30 million fee Palace stand to receive for Bolasie will be re-invested into the squad, with Christian Benteke likely to command a similar fee. (4.7)
- Everton’s Oumar Niasse could be moving in the opposite direction to Bolasie, as Palace are thought to be interested in the Senegalese. (2.1)
- Yannick Bolasie is due to seal his £30 million switch to Everton soon, after the Toffees reached an agreement with Crystal Palace for the exciting winger. (4.9)
- Having added Welsh centre-back Ashley Williams to his squad, Ronald Koeman is eying further defensive recruits, with Sunderland’s Lamine Koné a target. (3.8)
- Star striker Romelu Lukaku continues to be linked with a move away from Goodison Park, with former club Chelsea pursuing the powerful Belgian. (4.0)
- Abel Hernández is a target for Aston Villa, but this Whisper is starting to cool off. (1.8)
- Reading full-back Chris Gunter is on Hull’s radar, but the Tigers will have to fend off interest from Derby County for the Welshman. (1.4)
- Reports in the French media claim that Arsenal have made a bid for Riyad Mahrez, but The Guardian are reporting today that the Premier League champions have told the Gunners that the Algerian is not for sale. (3.2)
- Young Brazilian sensation Gabriel “Gabigol” Barbosa is currently representing Brazil at the Olympics in his home country. Meanwhile, a scramble for his signature is ensuing in Europe, with Leicester City among the front runners. (3.9)
- Roma’s 22-year-old Argentinian midfielder Leandro is another exciting attacking player being linked with a move to the King Power Stadium. (2.1)
- West Bromwich Albion have joined Crystal Palace in the race to sign Christian Benteke from Liverpool. (3.5)
- Mario Balotelli is unlikely to be seen at Anfield again. The Italian flop is wanted by Chievo (2.0) and Sassuolo (2.1) in Serie A.
- Talented 20-year-old German midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud has been on Liverpool’s radar for some time, could the Reds be about to make their move? (2.2)
- Wilfried Bony continues to be linked with a surprise move to Arsenal, as Arsène Wenger hunts for a new striker. (4.2)
- Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-André Ter Stegen has been ruled out for four weeks with an injury, but that hasn’t discouraged City’s interest in signing the German. (1.4)
- Milan are sounding out City's desire to hold on to much their much maligned French centre-half Eliaquim Mangala. (1.0)
- Adnan Januzaj has departed on loan again, with former United boss David Moyes linking up with the 21-year-old at Sunderland.
- Premier League new boys Middlesbrough want to take Manchester United youngster Andreas Pereira on loan for the season. The young Brazilian is highly rated at Old Trafford. (4.2)
- The Sun believe that José Mourinho is ready to offload Juan Mata to fund a move for either Leonardo Bonucci (1.4) or Raphael Varane (1.7). Everton would happily take the Spaniard for the right price. (3.4)
- Aitor Karanka wants Manchester youngster Andreas Pereira on loan at the Riverside this season. (4.2)
- Boro have missed out on one of their key targets after James Chester signed for Aston Villa today on a four-year contract.
- …but there was better news on their swoop for Cardiff City full-back Fabio da Silva who has put pen to paper on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
- Liverpool’s annual raid on Southampton continued with the signing of Sadio Mané this summer, now the Reds are lining up a move for Dusan Tadic. (2.9)
- The Saints are looking at Argentinian full-back Cristian Sain. The 23-year-old currently plays for Colón Santa Fe. (1.9)
- Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro is reportedly available for transfer this summer, and Southampton are the latest side to be linked with the Italian. (1.1)
- Saido Berahino remains a target for Mark Hughes at Stoke City, but Tony Pulis has confirmed that the striker will start the season at the Hawthorns. (2.4)
- Former Arsenal and Manchester United striker Robin van Persie is also on Stoke’s radar, but the Dutchman’s wage demands could prove prohibitive to any deal. (1.5)
- Adnan Januzaj has officially agreed his season's-long loan deal with the Black Cats after spending a similar stint at Borussia Dortmund last season.
- Combative French midfielder Yann M’Vila continues to be linked with a move to the Stadium of Light from Rubin Kazan. (3.8)
- Everton’s Phil Jagielka, who worked extensively with Moyes, will not be going in the opposite direction should Lamine Kone agree an £18 million move to Merseyside. (3.7)
- Burnley’s Irish full-back Stephen Ward is being linked with a move to the Liberty Stadium. (1.1)
- Tottenham Hotspur’s Nacer Chadli (1.9) remains on the Swans’ wish list. The Swans face competition from Borussia Dortmund for the Belgian winger. (1.4)
- Swansea are one of four Premier League clubs chasing 21-year-old Manchester City defender Jason Denayer. (2.2)
- The Georges-Kévin N’Koudou saga rumbles on – although media reports assure us that a deal is close to being agreed between Tottenham Hotspur and Marseille. (4.0)
- After a successful loan spell last season, Sunderland want DeAndre Yedlin for keeps this summer. (1.9)
- Dutch goalkeeper Michel Vorm has emerged as a transfer target for Celtic. Hoops' boss Brendan Rodgers worked with Vorm at Swansea during the 2011-12 season. (1.2)
- Ligue 1 side AS Monaco want to take Watford’s 23-year-old midfielder Abdoulaye Doucouré back to France. (2.5)
- Younes Kaboul’s Sunderland future is in doubt as Watford consider a move for the 30-year-old centre-back. (1.8)
- Head Coach Walter Mazzarri admitted today that he was relieved to see Odion Ighalo sign a new five-year deal at Vicarage Road to all but end rumours of his departure
West Bromwich Albion
- With the news of Ighalo’s new Watford contract, the Baggies have turned their attention to Liverpool’s Christian Benteke. (3.5)
- Defender Jonny Evans (2.9) continues to be linked with a move to Arsenal, despite the Gunners reportedly having agreed terms with Valencia's Shkodran Mustafi.
- Tony Pulis’s side have also joined the race to sign highly rated Sporting Clube de Portugal striker Islam Slimani. (3.0)
West Ham United
- The Hammers are desperate for a top class striker this summer, and despite the loan signing of Jonathan Calleri from Sao Paulo, they continue to pursue AC Milan’s Carlos Bacca. (2.9)
- Lyon winger Rachid Ghezzal enjoyed a fine season in Ligue 1 during 2015-16, and he could be set for a move to the Premier League with West Ham (1.2), although Everton (2.1) are also interested.
- Slaven Bilic could also be in the market for defensive reinforcements, with Norwich City’s Martin Olsson linked with a move to swap East Anglia for east London. (1.6)