Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023
02/07/23 - 10:00

Finished

0

-

1

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC - Ulsan Hyundai

South Korea K League 1 - Gwangju World Cup Stadium

* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Predictions and Top Odds

To add strength to their second position in K League 1, Pohang Steelers have an easy challenge coming up when they meet Suwon City. The fixture will take place at Pohang Steel Yard on Sunday, 2 July. Pohang got the back of successive victories in the K League and Korean Cup while Suwon City featured a three-match winless streak in the league.

Pohang Steelers to Win

  • Pohang Steelers have won three out of their last four matches.
  • Steelers have been impressive at their home ground, Pohang Steel Yard, with four consecutive wins.
  • Suwon City have suffered three defeats in their last five league outings.
  • Pohang Steelers have won the previous three H2H matches against Suwon City at Pohang Steel Yard

Over 2.5 Goals

  • Suwon City has scored in each of their previous five away fixtures.
  • Suwon City has found the back of the net seven times in their last five away matches.
  • Pohang Steelers have scored eight goals in their previous four matches at Pohang Steel Yard.
  • Three of the recent five H2H matches between these teams have ended with Over 2.5 Goals.

Latest Market Odds and Stats for Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction

These are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.

Head to Head

02/07/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Gwangju FC

Ulsan Hyundai

0

1

30/04/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Ulsan Hyundai

Gwangju FC

2

1

25/09/21

South Korea K League 1 South

Ulsan Hyundai

Gwangju FC

1

0

01/05/21

South Korea K League 1 South

Ulsan Hyundai

Gwangju FC

2

0

06/03/21

South Korea K League 1 South

Gwangju FC

Ulsan Hyundai

0

1

Last Five - Gwangju FCPohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

24/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Jeonbuk Motors

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

1

0

L

17/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

FC Seoul

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

0

1

W

03/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

0

2

W

27/08/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Suwon Bluewings

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

0

4

W

18/08/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Incheon Utd

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

2

2

D

Last Five - Ulsan HyundaiPohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

24/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Suwon FC

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

2

3

W

19/09/23

AFC Champions League ACL

th

BG Pathum United

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

1

3

W

16/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Daejeon Hana Citizen

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

1

1

D

03/09/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Gwangju FC

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

2

0

L

27/08/23

South Korea K League 1 South

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

FC Seoul

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Prediction, Odds & Bettings Tips 02/07/2023

Ulsan Hyundai

2

2

D

This is how the bookmakers view Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City odds:

Pohang Steelers odds: 53/100 (1.53) – 65.4%

Draw odds: 333/100 (4.33) – 23.1%

Suwon City odds: 19/4 (5.75) – 17.4%

The odds for Pohang Steelers to win the match are set at 53/100 (1.53), implying a 65.4% probability of them emerging as the victors according to the bookmakers' assessment. On the other hand, the odds for a draw are set at 333/100 (4.33), indicating a 23.1% probability of the match ending in a draw. A triumph for Suwon City is priced at 19/4 (5.75), suggesting a 17.4% likelihood of them securing a victory. The odds for the total number of goals in the match surpassing 2.5 goals are set at 17/25 (1.68), indicating a 59.5% probability of witnessing three or more goals in the game according to the bookmakers' assessment.

Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City Lineups, Team News, and Preview

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers booked their place in the semi-finals of Korean Cup against Gangwon with a 2-1 home victory. Following a 1-0 trail in the first half, Zeca levelled the game for Steelers in the 82nd minute and Chan-Yong Park scored a winning goal three minutes before the full-time. The team’s readiness is slightly hindered by the absence of Jae-Hee Jeong due to injury.

Provisional lineup: In-Jae Hwang, Alexander Grant, Chang-Rae Ha, Seung-Wook Park, Wanderson, Jun-Ho Kim, Kim In-Sung, Kim Seung-Dae, Oberdan, Sung-Dong Baek, Zeca.

Suwon City

Suwon City entertained Gangwon in the previous game in K League 1 and lost two points with a 1-1 draw. After conceding a goal to Lee-Jeong, Suwon City equalised the score in the 67th minute of the game through Lars Veldwijk. Manager Do-Kyun Kim is fortunate to have a fully healthy squad to mount a comeback in the league.

Provisional lineup: Bae-Jong Park, Cheol-Woo Park, Hyun-Hun Kim, Lachlan Jackson, Lee Yong, Lee Seung-Woo, Sun-Min Kim, Yoon Bit-Garam, Jae-Woong Jang, Lars Veldwijk, Ye-Sung Kim.

Player to Watch: Lars Veldwijk

Pohang Steelers are favourite in this duel and with good reason. However, failure to contain Lars Veldwijk in this encounter with Suwon can cost them dearly. The South African forward has impressed with his abilities this season, scoring seven goals while also showcasing his creative side with five assists to his name. In his last two games, while unable to steer the result in Suwon's favour, Veldwijk finished with an assist and a strike to ensure their rivals did not breathe easily.

Starting lineups

Starting lineups are usually released 60 minutes before kick-off.

Gwangju FC

4-4-2
5
Timo Letschert
nl
Substitutes
11
Jasir Asani
al

Ulsan Hyundai

4-2-1-3
21
Jo Hyeon-uh
kr
23
Tae-hwan Kim
kr
19
Kim Young-gwon
kr
22
Min-hyeok Kim
kr
Substitutes
10
Vako Qazaishvili
ge
9
Martin Adam
hu
6
Yong-uh Park
kr
15
Seung-hyeon Jung
kr
66
Seol Young-woo
kr
Pohang Steelers vs Suwon City