18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
David Moyes will have been buoyed by the rousing support of the West Ham United faithful at the London Stadium during their draw with Leicester on Friday night, but his tenure is yet to see a win, and his side's visit to a chaotic Everton on Wednesday will provide perhaps their best opportunity yet.
The Toffees look like a team bereft of confidence, and with speculation over a new manager persistent, Moyes will fancy his chances.
West Ham Team News:
- Marko Arnautović doubtful (knee)
- Javier Hernández out (hamstring)
- Sam Byram out (thigh)
- Jose Fonté out (ankle)
- Michail Antonio doubtful (rib)
- James Collins doubtful (ankle)
West Ham Recent Form:
- West Ham 1-1 Leicester City
- Watford 2-0 West Ham
- West Ham 1-4 Liverpool
- Crystal Palace 2-2 West Ham
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-3 West Ham (Carabao Cup)
- West Ham 0-3 Brighton & Hove Albion
West Ham Key Stats:
- Everton have only lost once to West Ham in the last 12 years' worth of meetings at Goodison Park.
- West Ham have won just one of their last 14 away games in the Premier League.
- Everton are the only side Moyes has never beaten in his managerial career.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the West Ham side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.