Tottenham Hotspur host Brighton & Hove Albion on Wednesday night and will be looking to build on their 5-1 victory over Stoke City when they face the Seagulls.
Currently sixth in the top flight, the Lilywhites have taken 28 points from 16 games this season. Brighton, meanwhile, are in 13th place after claiming 17 points from their 16 matches.
TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS:
- Toby Alderweireld out (hamstring)
- Victor Wanyama out (knee)
- Davinson Sanchez (suspended)
TOTTENHAM RECENT FORM:
- Tottenham 5-1 Stoke City
- Tottenham 3-0 Apoel Nicosia (Champions League)
- Watford 1-1 Tottenham
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham
- Tottenham 1-1 West Brom
- Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Tottenham (Champions League)
TOTTENHAM KEY STATS:
- Son Heung-min has been involved in nine goals in his last 11 matches for Tottenham Hotspur in all competitions (six goals, three assists)
- Brighton could become the 27th Premier League Side Harry Kane has scored against, he has scored against 25 of the 26 clubs he has previously faced, only failing to score against Cardiff City.
- Harry Kane is just three goals away from breaking Alan Shearer's record of 36 goals in a calendar year.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Tottenham side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.