Currently fourth in the top flight, Spurs have taken 31 points from 17 games this season. City, meanwhile, are top of the league after claiming 49 points from their 17 matches.
TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS:
TOTTENHAM RECENT FORM:
- Tottenham 2-0 Brighton
- Tottenham 5-1 Stoke City
- Tottenham 3-0 Apoel Nicosia (Champions League)
- Watford 1-1 Tottenham
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham
- Tottenham 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
TOTTENHAM KEY STATS:
- Tottenham have won more away Premier League matches at Manchester City (10) than they have at any other club.
- Harry Kane has scored seven goals in seven Premier League away matches this season and is only three away from equalling Alan Shearer's Premer League record of 36 goals in a calendar year.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Spurs side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.