18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Swansea City are back in Premier League action on Saturday as they host fellow strugglers West Bromwich Albion. With both teams desperate to find a win, victory at the weekend could be crucial in the battle against the drop.
Currently sitting at the foot of the table, the Swans are in desperate need of a win, having only taken nine points from 15 games this season. West Brom, meanwhile, are just above the relegation zone in 17th after claiming 13 points.
Swansea City Team News:
- Kyle Bartley out (knee)
Swansea City Recent Form:
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City
- Chelsea 1-0 Swansea City
- Swansea City 0-0 Bournemouth
- Burnley 2-0 Swansea City
- Swansea City 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Arsenal 2-1 Swansea City
Swansea City Key Stats:
- Swansea have an excellent record against their opponents this weekend having won five out of their last six meetings when at home and seven of their 12 meetings in the Premier League.
- The Swans have managed 124 shots at goal this season, however, only 32 per cent of these have actually hit the target.
- Swansea have scored 20 goals and kept 4 clean sheets in their previous 12 matches against the Baggies.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Swansea side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.