18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Currently sixth in the top flight, Spurs have taken 25 points from 15 games this season. Stoke, meanwhile, are in 13th place after claiming 16 points from their 15 matches.
Tottenham Team News:
- Toby Alderweireld out (hamstring)
- Victor Wanyama out (knee)
- Danny Rose, slight doubt (cut eye)
- Davinson Sanchez (suspended)
Tottenham Recent Form:
- Tottenham 3-0 Apoel Nicosia (Champions League)
- Watford 1-1 Tottenham
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham
- Tottenham 1-1 West Brom
- Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Tottenham (Champions League)
- Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham
Tottenham Key Stats:
- The last three times Spurs have played Stoke they have won 4-0
- Tottenham have lost only one of their last seven home matches against Stoke
- Harry Kane has scored six goals in his last three games against Stoke
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Tottenham side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.