José Mourinho's men will be looking to build on victory over Arsenal last weekend, and have won their last four league games.
Currently second in the league, United have taken 35 points from 15 games this season. City, meanwhile, are in first after claiming an impressive 43 points from their opening 15 games.
Manchester United Team News:
- Marouane Fellaini, doubtful (knee)
- Phil Jones, doubtful (calf)
- Eric Bailly, out (groin)
- Michael Carrick, out (heart condition)
- Paul Pogba (suspended)
Manchester United Recent Form:
- Manchester United 2-1 CSKA Moscow (Champions League)
- Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United
- Manchester United 1-0 Brighton
- FC Basel 1-0 Manchester United (Champions League)
- Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United
Manchester United Key Stats:
- Manchester United have only lost one of their last five derbies against City.
- United are currently on the longest unbeaten run at home in the Premier League, 24, winning 14 and drawing 10.
- Manchester United have kept the most Premier League clean sheets (nine) so far this season.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Manchester United side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.