Manchester City travel to the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday and will be looking to continue their 14-game unbeaten run in the Premier League when they face Swansea City.
Currently first in the top flight, City have taken 46 points from 16 games this season. The Swans, meanwhile, are in 19th place after claiming 12 points from their 16 matches.
Manchester City Recent Form:
- Manchester United 1-2 Manchester City
- Shakhtar Donetsk 2-1 Manchester City (Champions League)
- Manchester City 2-1 West Ham United
- Manchester City 2-1 Southampton
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- Manchester City 1-0 Feyenoord (Champions League)
Manchester City Key Stats:
- Manchester City have won their last 14 matches in the top flight
- Manchester City have a minimum of two goals in their last nine Premier League matches
- David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne both sit on eight Premier League assists which is more than any other player
- Nicolas Otamendi averages 88.2 passes per game in the Premier League this season – more than anyone else
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Manchester City side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.