18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Pep Guardiola‘s side are already eight points clear of second-place Manchester United and show little sign of stopping having dropped just two points all season.
Standing in their way is a Saints side who have struggled for goals and only recorded their first win in five on Sunday by trouncing hapless Everton 4-1.
Manchester City Team News:
- John Stones out (hamstring)
- Benjamin Mendy out (knee)
Manchester City's Recent Form:
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- Manchester City 1-0 Feyenoord (Champions League)
- Leicester City 0-2 Manchester City
- Manchester City 3-1 Arsenal
- Napoli 2-4 Manchester City (Champions League)
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City
Manchester City Key Stats:
- No-one in the top flight has a better pass completion percentage than City defender John Stones with 96.6 per cent.
- Second to the England international is midfielder and Citizens team-mate Ilkay Gündogan (94.5 per cent), though the German has yet to make a Premier League start this term.
- Five of Raheem Sterling's 11 goals this season (v Everton, Bournemouth, West Brom, Feyenoord and Huddersfield) have ended up earning City at least a point.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the City side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.