Liverpool will be looking to get back to winning ways as they travel to Bournemouth on Sunday afternoon (4:30pm kick-off). Jürgen Klopp‘s team have drawn their last two matches, against Everton and West Bromwich Albion respectively, failing to take advantage of playing on home turf, and have now dropped four points behind Chelsea who sit in third.
The former Borussia Dortmund manager will be looking for a reaction after two disappointing performances on the bounce. Though they're now 11 matches undefeated, the last two results have hurt their hopes of a top-four finish.
The Reds will also be looking to vanquish the demons of their last visit to the Vitality Stadium. Klopp took his team down south last December in a rich rein of form but was forced to watch his side surrender a 3-1 lead with the Cherries picking up a famous victory in the last minute.
Liverpool Team News
Liverpool's Recent Form
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
- Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1-5 Liverpool
- Liverpool 7-0 Spartak Moscow (Champions League)
- Liverpool 1-1 Everton
- Liverpool 0-0 West Brom
Liverpool's Key Stats
- No team has scored more counter-attacking goals than Liverpool (7) in the Premier League this season
- Only Manchester City (7.6) and Arsenal (6.5) average more shots on target per 90 minutes than Liverpool (6.4)
- Philippe Coutinho (2.8) and Mohamed Salah (2.4) are in the top 10 for most completed dribbles per 90 minutes this season
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Liverpool side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.