Leeds United will be hoping to continue on their recent upturn in form as they look to close the gap between themselves and the Championship’s top six when they take on Norwich City at Elland Road this Saturday.
Thomas Christiansen’s side have won three and drawn one of their last five league games, picking up ten points of a possible 15. This has taken them to seventh place in the table, where they are now just four points behind Aston Villa and Sheffield United.
Victory over Norwich this weekend would be another positive step for Leeds. However it’s worth noting that their opposition recently ended a winless streak at eight games, beating Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 last Saturday.
LEEDS TEAM NEWS:
- Caleb Ekuban could miss out through injury
- Pierre-Michel Lasogga could feature after returning to training following a calf injury
LEEDS’ RECENT FORM:
- Queens Park Rangers 1-3 Leeds
- Leeds 1-1 Aston Villa
- Barnsley 0-2 Leeds
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 4-1 Leeds
- Leeds 2-1 Middlesbrough
- Brentford 3-1 Leeds
LEEDS’ KEY STATS:
- The only Championship side to have picked up more than Leeds’ seven points in the last three fixtures is Bristol City, who picked up nine
- With 41 yellow cards and three red cards against them, Leeds have the third-worst disciplinary record in the league
- Only five Championship teams have scored more goals than Leeds, who have found the net 33 times in 21 games
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Leeds side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.