Thomas Christiansen’s side have won two of their last three, with their most recent victory coming against Barnsley at Oakwell, a historically difficult stadium to visit.
Now eighth in the Championship table, Leeds are just three points off of sixth-placed Derby County and a play-off spot. However they will face a tough test against Steve Bruce’s Aston Villa, who currently sit fourth in the table.
LEEDS TEAM NEWS
- Eunan O’Kane may be out (muscle injury)
- Pierre-Michel Lasogga should be available for selection again
- Stuart Dallas could return after a spell out with an ankle injury
LEEDS RECENT FORM
- Barnsley 0-2 Leeds
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 4-1 Leeds
- Leeds 2-1 Middlesbrough
- Brentford 3-1 Leeds
- Leeds 1-2 Derby County
- Leeds 1-2 Sheffield United
LEEDS KEY STATS
- Samu Sáiz has averaged 2.2 key passes per game this season, a tally only five players in the Championship have bettered
- Meanwhile, Kalvin Phillips has averaged 3.2 tackles per game, a tally only six Championship players have bettered
- Only five teams in the league have a worse shots on target per game rate than Leeds’ 3.6
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Leeds side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.