Everton will be full of confidence after the 4-0 mauling of West Ham on Wednesday night, the Terriers will also be very wary of a certain former England centre forward rolling back the years with his first hat-trick since 2011, Huddersfield however felt the full force of Arsenal on Wednesday losing 5-0 at The Emirates.
Currently 14th in the top flight, the Terriers have taken 15 points from 14 games this season. the Toffees, meanwhile, are in 13th place after claiming 15 points from their 14 matches.
Huddersfield Town Team News:
- Philip Billing, out (ankle)
- Michael Hefele, out (achilles)
- Jon Stanković, out (knee)
- Rajiv Van La Parra (suspended)
Huddersfield Town Recent Form:
- Arsenal 5-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- AFC Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-0 West Bromwich Albion
- Liverpool 3-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 2-1 Manchester United
Huddersfield Town Key Stats:
- A win for Huddersfield could see them leap into the top 10 depending on other results.
- Huddersfield are yet to score from any set piece this season.
- 48 per cent of all of Huddersfield's shots this season have come from outside the box.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Huddersfield Town side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.