David Wagner‘s men will consider themselves unlucky to have had a point snatched away from them on Sunday. There were just minutes left when Gabriel Jesus‘ shot came back off Jonas Lössl, only to hit Raheem Sterling and loop into the corner of the net.
Currently 11th in the top flight, the Terriers have taken 15 points from 13 games this season. The Gunners, meanwhile, are in fourth place after claiming 25 points from their 13 matches.
Huddersfield Town Team News:
- Philip Billing out (ankle)
- Michael Hefele out (Achilles)
- Jon Stanković out (knee)
- Rajiv Van la Parra (suspended)
Huddersfield Town Recent Form:
- Huddersfield Town 1-2 Manchester City
- AFC Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 1-0 West Bromwich Albion
- Liverpool 3-0 Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town 2-1 Manchester United
- Swansea City 2-0 Huddersfield Town
Huddersfield Town Key Stats:
- The Terriers could become only the second newly-promoted team in Premier League history to beat both Arsenal and Manchester United in their first season, after Sunderland did so in 1996/97.
- Aaron Mooy has won the third most amount of tackles this season (44) only behind, Idrissa Gueye (48) and Wilfred Ndidi (54)
- Huddersfield Town are hoping to become only the third team in the Premier League to win their first game at the Emirates. West Ham and Hull have previously done the unthinkable on their first trip;Our unique algorithm has predicted the Huddersfield Town side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.