The Eagles go into the match bottom of the Premier League with four points, knowing not even a win will move them up from 20th.
Roy Hodgson’s side only have one win this season and know they need to start notching up victories soon.
Their opponents sit in 15th, with 11 points, having moved up the table before the international break after a 3-2 win over Watford, their first in five games.
Palace could be without Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who is a doubt after limping off during England’s 0-0 draw with Brazil on Tuesday and will be assessed before the game.
Long-term absentee Connor Wickham will definitely miss out, as will Lee Chung-Yong.
Patrick van Aanholt may be back in contention after hamstring problems, while Christian Benteke is back in training after missing nine games through a ligament injury.
The Belgian is unlikely to start, though, meaning Andros Townsend and Wilfried Zaha are set to continue up front.
Hodgson’s side have no-one missing through suspension.
Kick off is at 3pm and the match isn't being shown on British TV.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the starting XI it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the lineup at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it wth your friends via social media.
- Тамбов – Локомотив прогноз и ставки на матч РПЛ: 24 апреля 2021
- Зенит – Ротор прогноз на матч: 24 апреля 2021
- Which clubs would make it into a European Super League?
- Sheff Utd vs Brighton Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- West Ham vs Chelsea Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (24/4/21)
- Football Betting Tips
- Арсенал – Эвертон: прогноз на матч 23 апреля 2021
- Arsenal vs Everton Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (23/4/21)
- Leicester vs West Brom Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (22/4/21)