After a 0-0 draw with Brighton and Hove Albion last Tuesday, Roy Hodgson’s side extended their unbeaten streak to three games.
Now the Eagles, who sit bottom of the Premier League, travel to 17th-placed West Brom, knowing that picking up their first away win of the season could see them move off the foot of the table and level on points with Saturday’s opponents.
Crystal Palace team news:
- Jeffrey Schlupp 50/50 (knock)
- Scott Dann 50/50 (knock)
- Yohan Cabaye 50/50 (knock)
- Luka Milivojevic 50/50 (knock)
- Connor Wickham out (ACL)
- Lee Chung-yong out (Muscle)
Crystal Palace’s recent form:
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke City
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace 2-2 West Ham United
- Bristol City 4-1 Crystal Palace (EFL Cup)
Crystal Palace key stats:
* Crystal Palace are yet to score a goal away from home in the league.
* No-one has completed more dribbles per game in the Premier League than Wilfried Zaha (3.8)
* Crystal Palace’s expected goals (xG) this season is 17.89, above Chelsea. The Eagles have only scored eight times in the league.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Eagles side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.