Antonio Conte’s side have lost just once in 11 matches in all competitions, and will be confident of carrying on that good form against their London rivals, who are yet to win under David Moyes.
The Blues sit third in the Premier League, with 32 points from their opening 15 matches, while the Hammers are at the other end of the table, in 19th with just ten points.
Chelsea team news:
- David Luiz – doubtful (knee)
Chelsea’s recent form:
- Chelsea 1-1 Atlético Madrid (Champions League)
- Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle
- Chelsea 1-0 Swansea
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
- Qarabag 0-4 Chelsea (Champions League)
- West Brom 0-4 Chelsea
Chelsea key stats:
- No-one in the Premier League has completed more dribbles per game than Eden Hazard (4.3).
- Only John Stones (96.6 per cent) has a better passing accuracy than Andreas Christensen’s 93.2 per cent in England’s top flight.
- No-one has missed more ‘big chances’ in the Premier League than Álvaro Morata this season (eight).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Chelsea side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.