Currently third in the top flight, but 14 points behind leaders Manchester City, the Blues have taken 32 points from 16 games this season.
The Terriers, meanwhile, are in 12th place after claiming 18 points from their 16 matches. They defeated Brighton and Hove Albion 2-0 at the weekend.
Chelsea Team News
- David Luiz – Out (Knee)
- Danny Drinkwater – Doubt (Illness)
Chelsea Recent Form:
- West Ham 1-0 Chelsea
- Chelsea 1-1 Atletico Madrid (Champions League)
- Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United
- Chelsea 1-0 Swansea City
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
- Qarabag 0-4 Chelsea (Champions League)
Chelsea Key Stats:
- Eden Hazard has been directly involved in 99 Premier League goals (62 goals, 37 assists)
- The John Smith’s Stadium could become the 50th stadium at which Chelsea have won a Premier League match.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Chelsea side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.