Bournemouth host Premier League surprise package Burnley on Wednesday and will be looking to continue their three-game unbeaten run when they face Sean Dyche's Clarets .
Currently 13th in the top flight, the Cherries have taken 14 points from 13 games this season. The Clarets, meanwhile, are in seventh after claiming 22 points from their 13 matches.
Bournemouth Team News:
- Jermain Defoe doubt (Calf)
- Junior Stanislas doubt (Groin)
- Brad Smith out (Hip)
- Tyrone Mings Out (Back)
- Adam Federici Out (Knee)
Bournemouth's Recent Form:
- Swansea City 0-0 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- Newcastle United 0-1 Bournemouth
- Bournemouth 0-1 Chelsea
- Bournemouth 3-1 Middlesbrough (EFL Cup)
- Stoke City 1-3 Bournemouth
Bournemouth Key Stats
- Joshua King has taken 20 shots this season – the 39th most in the Premier League.
- Steve Cook has the fourth most yellow cards this season (4).
- Nathan Ake has 96 clearances this season, fifth behind Christopher Schindler (Huddersfield Town), Ben Mee & James Tarkowski (Burnley) and Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Cherries side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.