18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Before their 3-1 loss to Manchester United, the Gunners had won three straight and they will be hoping to get back to winning ways in Sunday’s 12pm kick-off.
The Saints have won just one of their last six league games, but have won two from six at home.
Arsenal Team News:
- Shkodran Mustafi doubt (thigh)
- Santi Cazorla out (plantaris)
Arsenal’s recent form:
- FC Cologne 1-0 Arsenal (Europa League)
- Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City 3-1 Arsenal
- Arsenal 0-0 Red Star (Europa League)
- Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United
- Arsenal 6-0 BATE Borisov
Arsenal key stats:
- Arsenal are averaging 18 shots per game this season, that’s the same amount as league leaders Manchester City.
- With an average of 15 crosses per game this term, Arsenal are ranked last out of all 20 teams. Don’t expect many balls to be played into the box this weekend.
- Nacho Monreal leads the Premier League in interceptions, making 2.8 per game in 15 appearances
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Arsenal side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.