Liverpool will endeavour to stretch their unbeaten run in the Premier League to seven games when they take on Chris Hughton's Brighton on Saturday.
LIVERPOOL’S RECENT FORM
- Stoke 0-3 Liverpool
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
- Sevilla 3-3 Liverpool (Champions League)
- Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
- West Ham United 1-4 Liverpool
- Liverpool 3-0 Maribor (Champions League)
LIVERPOOL KEY STATS
- Alberto Moreno averages 2.08 tackles per 90 minutes in the Premier League this season – only nine players average more
- Salah has scored 1.04 goals per 90 minutes. The Egyptian is currently scoring at a higher rate than Luis Suarez in 2013/14
- Jordan Henderson averages 78 passes per 90 minutes, the most of any Premier League player in this category not to play for Manchester City
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Liverpool side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the 11 players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.