18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Brighton & Hove Albion travel to Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League on Wednesday and will be looking to bounce back from defeat against Huddersfield Town when they face Mauricio Pochettino's side.
Currently 13th in the top flight, the Seagulls have taken 17 points from 16 games this season. Tottenham, meanwhile, have disappointed and they are in sixth place after claiming a surprisingly modest 28 points from their 16 matches.
Brighton Team News:
- Steve Sidwell out (back)
- Gaëtan Bong out (knee)
Brighton Recent Form:
- Huddersfield Town 2-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1- 5 Liverpool
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Manchester United 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 2-2 Stoke City
- Swansea City 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Brighton Key Stats:
- Glenn Murray has scored five of the Seagulls' 14 league goals this season.
- Brighton have gone five games in the top flight without a win after an impressive start to the campaign.
- Another blank against Spurs would see Pascal Groß go five games without being involved in a league goal
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Brighton side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.