Currently 12th in the top flight, the Seagulls have taken 17 points from 15 games this season. The Terriers, meanwhile, are in 16th place after claiming 15 points from their 15 matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion Team News:
- Steve Sidwell out (back)
Brighton & Hove Albion Recent Form:
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1- 5 Liverpool
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Crystal Palace
- Manchester United 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 2-2 Stoke City
- Swansea City 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion Key Stats:
- This will be Brighton & Hove Albion's first meeting with Huddersfield Town in the top flight.
- Shane Duffy leads the Premier League in clearances (128).
- Lewis Dunk, Davy Pröpper, Mat Ryan and Dale Stephens are four of only 28 players to have played every single minute of this Premier League season.
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Brighton & Hove Albion side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.