Currently 15th in the top flight, the Potters have taken 17 points from 17 games this season. the Irons, meanwhile, are in 19th place after claiming 14 points from their 17 matches.
STOKE CITY TEAM NEWS:
- Bruno Martins Indi out (groin strain)
- Glen Johnson out (knee)
- Kurt Zouma out ( hamstring)
- Stephen Ireland out (broken leg)
STOKE CITY RECENT FORM:
- Burnley 1-0 Stoke City
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City
- Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke City
- Brighton 2-2 Stoke City
- Stoke City 2-2 Leicester City
STOKE CITY KEY STATS:
- Stoke City are unbeaten in all eight Premier League matches against West Ham United under Mark Hughes (Won three Draw five).
- Mark Hughes has won his last two home matches against David Moyes, beating Man Utd in February 2014 and Sunderland in October 2016, after winning none of his first nine against the Scot in all competitions (D6 L3).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Stoke side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.