Manchester United are back in action on Saturday evening after beating Watford 4-2 in midweek to keep them within eight points of league leader Manchester City. Their opponents will be Arsenal, who handed a 5-0 shellacking to Huddersfield Town on Wednesday night.
The Red Devils' win over the Hornets was highlighted by a fine Ashley Young brace and a stunning solo effort from Jesse Lingard, but they will have to tighten up more at the Emirates than they did in the second half at Vicarage Road, when Watford threatened a comeback.
United sit second in the Premier League table on 32 points; Arsenal are four points back in fourth place.
Man United Team News:
- Nemanja Matic – major doubt (muscular)
- Marouane Fellaini – major doubt (knee)
- Phil Jones – out (thigh)
- Michael Carrick – out (heart)
Man United's recent form:
- Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
- Man Utd 4-1 Newcastle
- Basel 1-5 Man Utd (Champions League)
- Man Utd 1-0 Brighton
- Watford 2-4 Man Utd
Man United key stats
- Romelu Lukaku, who missed a sitter against Watford, has now scored just one goal in his last 11 appearances for United.
- Only Watford and Everton are conceding ore foul per game on average than José Mourinho's men this season (11.7).
- Only Crystal Palace and Liverpool complete more dribbles per game than United (11.9).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the United side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick the XI players you would choose, and you can also see their stats per 90 minutes once you’ve picked them.
When you’re happy with your team, press ‘confirm' and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.