Currently eighth in the top flight, the Foxes have taken 26 points from 17 games this season. Palace, meanwhile, are in 18th place after claiming 14 points from their 17 matches.
LEICESTER TEAM NEWS:
Matty James out (achilles)
Robert Huth out (ankle)
LEICESTER’S RECENT FORM:
- Southampton 1-4 Leicester
- Newcastle 2-3 Leicester
- Leicester 1-0 Burnley
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United 1-1 Leicester City
- Leicester City 0-2 Manchester City
LEICESTER KEY STATS:
- Jamie Vardy has had a hand in a goal in each of his last three Premier League starts against Crystal Palace (two goals, one assist).
- Leicester City are unbeaten in each of their last four Premier League encounters with Crystal Palace (W3 D1).
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Leicester side it believes is most likely to start, but you can also give it a go yourself.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.