18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Antonio Conte's men will look to secure another three points when they host tenth-placed Southampton at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon (3pm).
The two sides last met in April, with the Blues picking up a 4-2 win, with Diego Costa scoring a brace.
CHELSEA TEAM NEWS
- David Luiz – Out (Knee)
- Álvaro Morata – slight doubt (Back)
CHELSEA RECENT FORM:
- Huddersfield 1-3 Chelsea
- West Ham 1-0 Chelsea
- Chelsea 1-1 Atletico Madrid (Champions League)
- Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United
- Chelsea 1-0 Swansea City
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
CHELSEA KEY STATS:
- No team in the Premier League is outperforming expected goals (xG) more than Chelsea this season – 31 goals scored versus 24.88 xG
- Chelsea are the most fouled team in the top half of the table (10.7 fouls suffered per game)
Our unique algorithm has predicted the Chelsea side it believes will start the game.
Football Whispers uses data to predict teams’ starting XIs, taking into account injuries, suspensions, the statistical likelihood of a player being selected, the competition the match is in, players’ previous performances and the opponent’s style.
And you can also give it a go yourself. Just click ‘create your own’ on the line-up at the top of the page and pick your ideal XI for the game.You can also see each player’s stats once you’ve selected them.
When you’re happy with your team, press confirm and you’ll be able to share it with your friends via social media.