Here we cast our eye over Parimatch Grand National offers.
18+ New Customers opt in, bet £5 & get 2x £10 Free Bets for set events (odds 2.00+) + £10, Slots Bonus, selected games, 35x wagering to withdraw max £250. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card Payments only. T&Cs Apply, see below. | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
The Grand National is arguably the most famous horse race in the world. It's run over a distance of 4 miles and 2.5 furlongs. The horses that run in the race jump a total of 30 fences and as well as the huge obstacles in front of them, the horses and jockeys also need to navigate their way past 40 other horses.
Millions will place a bet on the day and the race itself will be watched all over the globe. Whether you are a new bettor or have bet on the big race numerous times, bookmakers up and down the land have a host of different Grand National betting offers you can take advantage of.
- 1 Parimatch Grand National offers
- 2 Parimatch Grand National
- 3 Parimatch Grand National Offers: Placing a bet
- 4 Grand National 2023
- 5 What you should look out for when placing a bet with Parimatch Grand National offers.
- 6 Grand National betting offers: What bets can you place with your Grand National betting offers
- 7 Parimatch Grand National betting offers: don’t forget the other three days
- 8 FAQs
Parimatch Grand National offers
Parimatch is one of the best bookmakers to use when it comes to betting on horse racing. Their horse racing package is extensive with every horse race in the UK and Ireland covered.
For new customers looking to sign up with Parimatch ahead of the Grand National 2023, Parimatch Grand National offers rewards to new customers with £10 in free bets when a new customer places a £5 bet on any sport within its sportsbook.
Parimatch Grand National
The Grand National 2023 is set to take place on the 17th of March. The official declarations for the race will not take place until the 14th of March. Currently, there are still seventy horses that are entered into the race with this list set to be cut down to the final forty horses.
Parimatch has a loaded ante-post market where every one of the seventy or so horses can be backed. Any ante-post bets that are placed pay to five places if an each-way bet is made. With Parimatch Grand National offers new customer could trigger their free bets and rewards by placing a £5 bet on the ante-post market that Parimatch currently run.
If you want a bet on the Grand National 2023, by betting with Parimatch you are in reliable hands. Parimatch is one of the most trusted and respected bookmakers in the industry. Parimatch Grand National offers is one of the strongest welcoming offers you will find and a great place to start if you are looking for some great value Grand National Betting offers.
Parimatch Grand National Offers: Placing a bet
To make the most out of your Parimatch Grand National offers, placing a bet with Parimatch couldn’t be any easier
- Sign up for Parimatch. You will need to create a unique login and password
- Once logged in and registered, register your chosen method of deposit. This can be a bank card or through a payment channel like PayPal
- Find the deposit section and follow instructions carefully to deposit your first amount
- Once the deposit has been made, your money will appear in your account.
- Find the horse race you would like to bet on
- Once found, place your wager and confirm. This will trigger the start of the Parimatch Grand National offers.
- Your bet would have been placed and if the bet was a minimum of £5 you will be entitled to your free bets as per the conditions of the Parimatch Grand National offers.
Now that you know how to place a bet with Parimatch. Let’s take a look at the Grand National 2023 race in more detail and the type of bets you can place to make the most out of Parimatch Grand National offers.
Grand National 2023
The Grand National is one of the oldest races that are on the racing calendar. The race was first to run back in 1839 and has always been raced at Aintree which is in the city of Liverpool. What makes the race stand out is that the fences the horses jump in are bigger than the type of fences that you would see jumping at other horse meets. The race has many unique fences such as Beechers Brook, the Chair and the Canal Turn.
It’s a race where stamina needs to win the day. The competitors of the race complete two laps of the famous track jumping a total of fifteen fences per lap. The race is measured at over 4 miles.
The prize money on offer is amongst some of the best in the entire sport. It isn’t a surprise to see that all of the sports foremost jumps trainers will be trying to win the famous race. There have been some famous winners of the race but perhaps none more so than Red Rum.
Red Rum is the only horse to have won the race three times, winning the race in 1973, 1974 and 1977. In recent times the magnificent Tiger Roll is the only horse to trouble that record having won the race on two different occasions.
The Grand National is the biggest handicap race of them all. What this means is that the horses in the field will all be running of different weights. The horses will have numbers that will be present just underneath their saddles. These numbers have meaning. The horse that has the number one allocated is the horse that has to carry the most weight. The horse with the number 40 assigned to it will be carrying the least.
Although this might seem unfair, the nature of a handicap is to keep the race as even as possible. Horses that have achieved more over their careers and who have the better form are the horses that are penalised by carrying the additional weight.
What you should look out for when placing a bet with Parimatch Grand National offers.
To ensure you are getting the best possible value when using your Parimatch Grand National offers let’s take a look at the key things to bear in mind when placing a bet on the 2023 Grand National.
- Experience. As we have already mentioned the Grand National presents a unique challenge like no other. To enter the racehorses need to be at least seven, this year there will be several horses that have run in the race before. Having experience over the fences can be a huge factor in the race and can provide a great angle into the race.
- Weight. The different weights that the horses will be assigned is another huge thing to take into consideration. The horses that are assigned the bigger weights are the better horses in the race. However, you have to bear in mind that this race will be run over a distance of four and a half miles. It is a tough task to carry a big weight over this distance so really consider the horse you want to back weight.
- What are conditions like? The weather is likely to play a huge part in the race. We have seen numerous Grand National races in the past that have been run over sunny and warm conditions whilst others have been run in soft and heavy conditions. If the weather is good look for horses that have a great form on good ground. If wet, look for horses that have good soft or heavy form.
- Stamina. Not many races are run over a distance this far and stamina is going to be the key component of the race. For some horses in the race, they would never have run over a distance this far so they have to head into the race with a question mark. Other horses in the race will have run over a distance of this far and could be a safe option to back.
Grand National betting offers: What bets can you place with your Grand National betting offers
Betting with Parimatch couldn’t be any easier as the site has a whole host of different 2022 Grand National markets available. Let’s take a look at the type of bets you can place to make the most out of your Parimatch Grand National offers.
Single bets – the most common of bet types you could use with your Parimatch Grand National offers is to place a single bet. A single bet is when you back a horse to win. In order for the bet to be a winner, your horse has to finish first past the post. If your horse finishes in any other position your bet will be a losing one.
Each way bets – the Grand National is a great race for each way getting as often bookmakers like Parimatch payout to either seven or eight places. An each-way bet look is like a bet that has two lines. The first is a win line and the second is a place line. Even stakes are required for both. If your horse wins you will get paid both the win odds and the place odds. If it just places you will get paid for the place part. The place odds are usually 1/5 of the main win line. With many horses towards the top of the market set to be a nice double figure price each way betting really makes sense and is a great way to spend even the BoyleSports Grand National offers.
Parimatch Grand National betting offers: don’t forget the other three days
The actual Grand National race can sometimes overshadow what is a fantastic three day meeting. It’s becoming more and more common for trainers and owners to miss the Cheltenham Festival and head straight to Aintree. This has resulted in the quality of the fields over the three days getting better all of the time.
The racing kicks off on Thursday and is one of the most exciting days in the yearly racing calendar. Four Grade 1s start proceedings with the most prestigious race being the Betway Bowl. That’s not all, as also on the card on Thursday is the amateur version of the Grand National, the Hunter Chase. It’s a race always packed with plenty of thrills and is also the first time in the week where the Grand National fences are rolled out.
Friday is known as Ladies Day and it’s a day where glamour off the track is combined with some top-quality action on it. The highlight of the Friday is without doubt the Topham, which is one of the most hotly contested handicaps of the year. It is another race competed over the Grand National fences.
The Saturday and final day of the meeting is where the Grand National itself will be raced. There are several races before and even after the big race for punters to get stuck into.
The Grand National is one of the most exciting and thrilling races you could choose to bet on, every horse will have a chance. To make sure you are at the heart of the action, make the most out of your Grand National betting offers today.
When is the Grand National?
The Grand National meeting will last for three days and starts on the 14th of March. The Grand National is on Grand National Saturday on the 17th March.
Can I place a bet already for the Grand National?
Yes. Parimatch Grand National offers are up and running now. If you deposit and place a £5 you can take advantage of the £30 in free bets to use on any Parimatch Grand National Market.
“name”: “When is the Grand National?”,
“text”: “The Grand National meeting will last for three days and starts on the 7th of April. The Grand National is on Grand National Saturday on the 9th April.”
“name”: “Can I place a bet already for the Grand National?”,
“text”: “Yes. Parimatch Grand National offers are up and running now. If you deposit and place a £5 you can take advantage of the £30 in free bets to use on any Parimatch Grand National Market.”
What are Parimatch Grand National offers?
If you sign up and place a £5 on any Parimatch sport in their sportsbook you will get £30 in free bets.
Will there be any more Grand National betting offers?
Yes. Keep an eye out before the big race for more offers from Parimatch.
How do I take advantage of Parimatch Grand National offers?
Visit Parimatch.co.uk and sign up today. Once registered you can place a £5 bet on any event in their sportsbook.
You can also view the other best grand national offers for 2023
- William hill grand national offers
- Bet365 grand national offers
- Paddy power grand national offers
- Betfred grand national offers
- Smarkets grand national offers
- Betfair grand national offers
- Unibet grand national offers
- SBK grand national offers
- Quinnbet grand national offers
- BetVictor grand national offers
- Bwin grand national offers
- Matchbook grand national offers
- Mr Play grand national offers
- Grosvenor Sports grand national offers
- 888Sport grand national offers
- BoyleSports grand national offers