Today, we will go over the Palmeiras vs Universitario match preview, latest odds, predictions, and free wagering tips. Stay tuned for more Copa Libertadores predictions by visiting our site.
Palmeiras vs Universitario Free Betting Tips and Predictions
Our Copa Libertadores experts came up with the following betting tips for the Palmeiras vs Universitario fixture on Friday.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 5/4
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 4/7
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Match Odds: Palmeiras to win @ 2/11
Before you place any wagers make sure that the odds haven't changed, because all prices are subject to change and they might not suit your wishes anymore. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- 1 Palmeiras vs Universitario Free Betting Tips and Predictions
- 2 Relevant Match Statistics and Team Form for the Upcoming Match
- 3 Palmeiras vs Universitario: Latest Injuries and Team News
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions About the Palmeiras vs Universitario Match
BTTS – Yes
In the last five games in the group stage for Palmeiras, three of them ended with both teams scoring. In the same number of games, Universitario has had BTTS situation out of the last five group stage Copa Libertadores fixtures.
Over 2.5 Goals
In four of the last five Copa Libertadores group stage games for Palmeiras and Universitario, there were more than 2.5 total goals scored. We believe that since 80% of the games both clubs played were with over 2.5 goals, there is a high chance this fixture will end the same way.
Palmeiras to Win
Palmeiras is leading Group A at the moment with twelve points and they won four of the last five Copa Libertadores games they played. Universitario on the other hand is last in the group with only four points and three out of five losses.
Relevant Match Statistics and Team Form for the Upcoming Match
In the table below, you can see Palmeiras vs Universitario match statistics for the last five fixtures they played overall and against each other.
Palmeiras vs Universitario: Latest Injuries and Team News
When it comes to injured players Palmeiras is okay because they have only one current injury – Breno Lopes who stretched his ligament in April and missed more than fifteen games already. Matías Viña will also miss the fixture against Universitario because of a red card suspension.
On the Universitario de Deportes side, we have a total of eight injured players. Five of those players were injured in May, but three have missed fourteen games already. With that many injuries, we believe that Universitario will miss their chance of scoring points and qualifying at least for the Copa Sudamericana playoffs by ranking third in Group A.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Palmeiras vs Universitario Match
- What time will the match start? – The match is set to begin at 00:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match is set to be held at Allianz Parque Stadium in Sao Paolo.
- Where can I watch the match? – You can watch the Palmeiras vs Universitario fixture on Sport TV in Portugal and Arena Sport in Croatia. You can also check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match via their live streaming fixture.