Let's review the Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente match preview, predictions, and latest injuries for the upcoming Primeira Liga fixture on Friday.
Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente Free Wagering Tips
Below, you can see our top betting tips for the Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente fixture. If you want to check out more Primeira Liga betting tips, you can check our site's latest articles.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Gil Vicente to win @21/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Anytime Goalscorer – Samuel Dias Lino @ 11/10
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 8/15
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Please make sure to check all odds before you place any wagers because they might have changed by the time you read this and place the bets.
Gil Vicente to Win
Although Gil Vicente is eleventh in the Primeira Liga table, their recent form in the last fifteen games is better than Pacos Ferreira's. Gil Vicente won four of the last five away games they played and won or drew seven of their last ten games. Pacos Ferreira on the other hand lost 50% of the last ten games they played and two of the last four home games they hosted.
Samuel Dias Lino to Score
Samuel Dias Lino is Gil Vicente's top scorer, for now, with eight Primeira Liga goals. He also scored a goal in one of the last two matches he played against Maritimo, which won them the game in the end.
Under 2.5 Goals
Gil Vicente's average total goals scored in the whole tournament is 2.2 per game, while Pacos Ferreira's average is 2.3 total goals per game. In the last six Pacos Ferreira games, the total number of goals was below 2.5 and Gil Vicente hasn't scored more than 2.5 goals per game in nine of the last ten games they played.
Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente: Head-to-Head Statistics
In the tables below, you can check out the latest statistics and data for both clubs to see their recent form and more.
Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente: Match Preview
Although the last match between the clubs ended in favor of Pacos Ferreira, Gil Vicente is in better form and we believe they will get the upper hand in the match on Friday. Gil Vicente has two injured forwards, and they both won't be back at least until the end of June, while Pacos Ferreira also has two injuries which occurred in February and March and it's still not known when these players will be back on the pitch.
Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente: Questions & Answers
- What time will the match start and which stadium will it be played on? – The match will start at 20:00 CET and it will be on Estádio da Capital do Móve.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this fixture? – We recommend Ladbrokes.
- Will I be able to watch the match somewhere? – Yes, you will. Sport TV in Portugal, Arena Sport in Croatia and Serbia, and COSMOTE Sport will stream the event live.