Latest Tips

Leeds vs Wolves Mainz vs Augsburg Everton vs Watford Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Chelsea vs Norwich

The first match of the Saturday's La Liga programme is the Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano duel. This could be a tough match to predict, so we have prepared a preview and free betting tips to help you out.

Our top Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano betting tips and picks

If you are unsure what is the best bet for Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano, check our favourite predictions for this match:

Odds from Grosvenor Sports are subject to change.

Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano odds at Grosvenor Sport

Osasuna to Win

While both teams have been doing well so far, the more impressive results belong to Rayo Vallecano who is currently sitting in the fifth place in the standings despite being a newly-promoted team. Of course, it's still early in the season and we expect Rayo Vallecano to slow down. In fact, we expect that to happen against Osasuna already, so our prediction for this match is for Osasuna to win.

Over 2.5 Total Goals

Both Osasuna and Rayo Vallecano are at the very top of league when it comes to the number of goals since Osasuna averaged 3.00 goals per game so far, while Rayo Vallecano averaged 2.86 goals in the league this season. In addition to this, two of their last three meetings have gone over 2.5 total goals, so we expect the same thing to happen in their upcoming duel.

Both Teams to Score – Yes

Both teams have scored in two of the last three head-to-head duels between Osasuna and Rayo Vallecano and we can see both teams scoring in this game as well. After all, both teams have scored in 57% of Osasuna matches in La Liga this season. On the other hand, both teams scored in just 43% of Rayo Vallecano games, but this happened in three of their last five matches in the league.

Top odds and useful stats for Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano

If you are looking for the top Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano odds, check our list of odds from the best UK bookies right here:

Spain Primera Liga
Osasuna odds
VS
odds Rayo Vallecano
October 2, 2021
No odds currently available - check again later

Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano

flash Head to Head

02/02/18
SEG
Osasuna odds
odds
Osasuna
1 - 1
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
10/09/17
SEG
Rayo Vallecano odds
odds
Rayo Vallecano
0 - 3
odds Osasuna
odds
Osasuna
13/08/16
EF
Osasuna odds
odds
Osasuna
1 - 5
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano

Osasuna

Last 5

26/09/21
Liga
Mallorca odds
odds
Mallorca
2 - 3
odds Osasuna
odds
Osasuna
23/09/21
Liga
Osasuna odds
odds
Osasuna
1 - 3
odds Real Betis
odds
Real Betis
18/09/21
Liga
CD Alaves odds
odds
CD Alaves
0 - 2
odds Osasuna
odds
Osasuna
12/09/21
Liga
Osasuna odds
odds
Osasuna
1 - 4
odds Valencia
odds
Valencia
31/08/21
EF
Numancia odds
odds
Numancia
1 - 1
odds Osasuna
odds
Osasuna

Rayo Vallecano

Last 5

26/09/21
Liga
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
3 - 1
odds Cadiz
odds
Cadiz
21/09/21
Liga
odds Athletic Bilbao
odds
Athletic Bilbao
1 - 2
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
18/09/21
Liga
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
3 - 0
odds Getafe
odds
Getafe
11/09/21
Liga
odds Levante
odds
Levante
1 - 1
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
29/08/21
Liga
odds Rayo Vallecano
odds
Rayo Vallecano
4 - 0
odds Granada
odds
Granada

Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano preview: A very interesting matchup

Osasuna started the new season with three wins, two draws, and two losses, which is enough to put them in the ninth spot in the standings. The fans will probably hope for the team to stay in the top half of the table this season, but that may be too much to ask of Osasuna. In any case, the team is doing well at the moment. Areso, Barja, and Hernandez are injured and they will miss the next match in La Liga.

With four wins, one draw, and two losses in the first seven matches of the season, Rayo Vallecano surprised everyone and probably even their most optimistic fans. So, the team is clearly doing great and they are sitting in the fifth spot in the standings at the moment, far away from the relegation zone where many expected them to be. Merquelanz and Saveljich are on the club's injury list right now.

Common questions for Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano

Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction

  • Which club is the favourite to win? Osasuna is the favourite at 6/5 odds.
  • Who is the host? Osasuna is the host at the Estadio El Sadar in Pamplona.
  • When will the game start?  The game will start at 1 pm BST on Saturday, October 2nd.

La Liga betting tips