In this article, we will present you with our expert's top free betting tips, predictions, and odds. You can also check out our other Championship predictions on the site.
Latest Betting Tips and Prices for the Saturday Fixture
Reviewing all the data can be tiring, but you are lucky that our experts reviewed the data for you and below, you can check out the top tips for the match.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Norwich to Win @ 1/1
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Anytime Goalscorer – Teemu Pukki @ 19/20
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/6
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Remember to view if the odds have changed before you place any of the bets listed above.
- 1 Latest Betting Tips and Prices for the Saturday Fixture
- 2 Norwich vs Bournemouth: Head-to-Head Stats and Information on Both Clubs
- 3 Latest Norwich vs Bournemouth Match News, Injuries, and Preview
- 4 Norwich vs Bournemouth: Important FAQs on the Match
Norwich to Win
Norwich has suffered only one loss at home this Championship season and they won eleven out of the last fifteen games they played, besides the three draws. Their winning streaks in the Championship have gotten them a first position in the Championship table and automatic promotion.
Anytime Scorer – Teemu Pukki
Pukki has twenty-five goals and three assists this season, which brought him second place in the top scorers' table, for now. He also scored one or more goals in six out of the last ten Norwich matches he played in.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Norwich and Bournemouth are high-scoring teams and both of them have scored an average of 1.6 goals per Championship game. Norwich has conceded an average of 0.7 goals, while Bournemouth conceded an average of 1 goal per game.
Norwich vs Bournemouth: Head-to-Head Stats and Information on Both Clubs
If you want to be sure about the tips, you can check out some of the head-to-head statistics and data in the tables below.
Latest Norwich vs Bournemouth Match News, Injuries, and Preview
Norwich and Bournemouth are in the top four teams with the best form in the tournament for the last fifteen games. While the Cherries hold a four-game winning streak, for now, the Canaries are ranked first in the Championship for a reason.
Bournemouth will only be missing midfielder, Lewis Cook, because of an ACL injury. Norwich on the other hand has two defenders out with a hamstring (Christoph Zimmermann) and an ankle injury (Ben Gibson). Also, midfielder Lukas Rupp and forward Adam Idah will be missing games because of various injuries.
Maybe the two missing defenders were the reason Norwich drew two out of their last four games, but they still managed to score eleven points in five games.
Norwich vs Bournemouth: Important FAQs on the Match
- Who is the favorite to win the match? – Norwich is the favorite for this fixture.
- When and where will the match be played? – The Saturday fixture will be played on Carrow Road Stadium and it will begin at 22:00 EET.
- Will I be able to watch the match anywhere? – The match will be streamed on Sky Sports Football in the UK & Ireland. You can also view it on Arena 4 and other streaming services in Europe.