NetBet has some exclusive bonuses to share with you, and we will explain everything you need to know about our exclusive bonus code MAXNET.
Bonuses are only available to registered Customers over the age of 18. Some offers may be restricted to specific countries or jurisdictions. The conditions, amounts and release terms of bonuses will be set at the discretion of NetBet and are non-negotiable. Additional T&C's apply
NetBet Bonus Code
|Netbet Bonus Code||MAXNET|
|Promo Details (2021)|| Up to £50 FREE Bets
See terms above
|Last Verified On||January 2021|
Here is a table of all the latest NetBet bonus codes you can use to register to the platform and get their welcome bonus.
Getting Redirected to NetBet’s Betting Platform
Before registering, depositing and betting, you have to get the promo code you need for the NetBet £30 deal offer. We can help because we displayed all the essential promo codes related to NetBet's services in the paragraph above. When you click on the button next to the promotion, you would reveal the code below, and clicking once again would redirect you to NetBet's page. If the page doesn't redirect you immediately, wait a couple of minutes and try again. Also, try reloading the article; this may help fix the bug. Once you get to the site, you will need to complete the steps explained in the next paragraphs to get the welcome bonus.
Creating an Account – Detailed Steps
Registering to NetBet is the first step you need to take before you can place any wagers or use their platform. If you don’t have an account, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:
- Once you see the NetBet page in front of you, click on the green “Login” button on the top of the page.
- Once a window appears in front of you, navigate your mouse to the “Sign Up Now” link.
- A slightly larger window would appear where you would have to fill out the registration form.
- The form is made of four parts, and you would need to type in your e-mail, username, password, phone number, currency, gender, full name, address, etc.
- You also need to complete the reCAPTCHA to continue between the parts of the registration form.
- In addition to the details above, you would also need to enter the bonus code MAXNET related to the welcome offer to make sure you get it.
Before you can play on the site, you need to complete the verification process. To do that faster you need to send copies or photos of:
- Passport or Driving License – make sure your photo is seen and your date of birth.
- Utility bill or bank statement – make sure that your name, address, and institution are seen in the photo.
You can see the rest of the step by step process in the rest of the article.
Funding your new account
NetBet has an enormous selection of payment options, which ensures that practically all members should have no problem with depositing funds. Check out the available deposit options below:
NetBet has a £10 limit for all deposits, yet as you can see, there are loads of methods for you to choose from. The maximum limits are as high as £35,000 through debit cards too, which shows that NetBet is a decent site for high-rollers. Deposits are processed instantly by NetBet, and there are zero fees for all of the associated methods.
NetBet has a wide range of deposit options available, and each of them is free of charge. Most of the processing times are instant, but some methods take longer. Here is a list of the current payment methods available on NetBet and their minimum and maximum limits:
- PayPal – £10/£5,000
- Debit Card – £10/£35,000
- AstroPay prepaid card – £10/£900
- Giro Pay – £10/£4,000
- Skrill – £10/£5,000
- Neteller – £10/£5,000
- Bank Wire – no limit
- Paysafecard – £10/£250
- Trustly – £10/£10,000
- Euteller – £10/£5,000
- Wire Transfer – no limit
- Web Money – £10/£1,000
- Boleto – £10/£5,000
- InstaDebit – £10/£5,000
- Boku – £10/£40
- Fast Bank Transfer – £10/£10,000
- EcoPayz – £10/£10,000
- CashtoCode – £20/£250
- Google Pay – £10/£10,000
Depositing into your account is straightforward. All you have to do is follow the step below:
- Open NetBet and log in to your account.
- Click on the Cashier tab on the top of the page.
- Choose a payment method from the list available.
- Fill out the details related to the payment method.
- Fill in an amount you want to deposit.
- Click on the final deposit button to finish the transaction.
Keep in mind that depending on the promotional terms, you may have to use a specific payment method when you are depositing for the first time. Individual prepaid cards and e-wallets aren't eligible for the welcome bonus. In the future, if NetBet ever runs a deposit match promotion, the same terms would apply, and you would have to enter the promo code during the deposit rather than during the registration.
Conditions to meet to get the welcome offer
- Before you can get your £15 free bets, you need to complete the qualifying conditions of NetBet's welcome offer. Besides being a new customer with a brand-new account and located in the UK, you also have to complete the following terms:
- You have to place a qualifying wager.
- The qualifying wager has to be a single bet or a single line multiple bet with up to two lines.
- The qualifying wager has to placed in full with a stake of £30 or more.
- You can’t cash-out your qualifying wager.
- You have one week to place the qualifying wager after you register for the platform.
- The qualifying wager has to be settled within one week of creating an account.
If you complete the qualifying conditions within seven days, you will automatically receive your rewards. But if the qualifying wager is settled in more than seven days, then you need to contact customer support so they can manually give you the free bet and Casino and Vegas free spins rewards.
How to receive your welcome bonus
You would receive your £15 free bets within twenty-four hours of our first bet settling. If it takes longer than a week to settle your first wager, contact the customer support team and they will give you the free bets. You can use the free bets on anything in the Sportsbook section, and you don't have to worry about any wagering requirements.
The £15 free spins rewards are immediately transferred to your account after your wager is settled. You would be prompted to accept them via message, and once you accept them, they would disappear in thirty days.
Make sure you have your notifications turned on because NetBet would send you a message when the rewards from the welcome bonus arrive. Also, you don't have to be online to receive your rewards. After they send you the message, you have to click on it to get them, but the message itself can stay unopened until you log in to your account and accept the rewards.
Other terms and conditions related to the bonus
- There are a couple of more unique conditions you need to read through before you place the qualifying wager and receive your reward. Here is what else you need to know about the NetBet welcome bonus:
- You would receive £15 free bets and seventy-five free spins, which are worth £0,20 each.
- You can use the first £5 free wager on any sports event or market you want, but you would have to bet the other free wagers on an ACCA with two or more legs and a single Virtual Sports market of your choice.
- The free wagers will expire in three days, so you better use them fast.
- The stake of the free bets isn’t included in any winnings you might get from them.
- E-wallet deposits don’t count toward the promotion.
- You have to use your free wagers in full (£10), you can’t place two ACCA bets each of £5, it would have to be one ACCA with a stake of £10.
There are also terms and conditions regarding the free spins you get in addition to the free bets. Here they are:
- The Casino free spins are only available on Scudamore's Super Stakes or Starburst.
- You can use your Casino free spins on both the online and the mobile version of the platform.
- After receiving them, you have thirty days to use your free spins before they disappear.
- Free spins winnings have to be played through forty times (40x) before you can withdraw them.
The Vegas free spins also have terms related to them:
- You get a maximum of twenty-five free spins, each worth £0.20.
- You can only play the Vegas free spins on the Age of the Gods game on both mobile and desktop.
- Once you accept the free spins, they will be active for thirty days before they disappear.
- Before you can withdraw any winnings from the free spins, you have to complete 50x wagering requirements.
- Only the Age of the Gods game is qualified to contribute 100% to the wagering requirements.
Other assets you can try out
NetBet has a wide array of sports and markets available to their customers. They offer popular games to wager on like Tennis and Football and offer some like Water Polo, Handball and E-Sports. There are most markets on the trendiest sports such as Horse Racing, Greyhounds, and Soccer. A surprising development is that NetBet also offers plenty of market on E-Sports events, a new industry, and it's growing every day.
The NetBet Sportsbook has other great features you can benefit from. They have a unique page that has statistics on every sport they provide betting on. It's a new and innovative development that we haven't seen in any other Sportsbook. Other helpful features for devoted bettors are the NetBet Blog and Results. NetBet also has its Bet Maker feature, which allows you to combine same-event markets into an ACCA, and SnapBet, the bookmaker's version of Quick Bet. Add2Bet is a unique feature that will enable you to add selections to a bet after you placed it. NetBet also features the prevalent in-play, cash-out, and live streaming features available on any popular bookie's platform.
Besides the NetBet Sportsbook, you can also enjoy other types of games on the site. You wouldn't need a second account to enjoy them, but unfortunately, you won't be able to get any more welcome offers after you complete one.
In addition to the welcome bonus, NetBet has enough promotions to satisfy your wagering needs. They regularly release new content and take care of their customers. An example of a great promo they run every day is the NetBet Boosts, which are boosted prices on particular events. NetBet also has welcome offers for other sections of their platform, including the Casino and Poker sections.
NetBet Betting – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact the customer support with any questions?
You can use live chat, e-mail, phone numbers, and What's App to contact NetBet. The working time of the support team is from 09 AM to 11 PM UK time.
What kind of responsible gambling features are available on the site?
From the Responsible Gambling menu, you can set loss and deposit limits, reality checks, session timer, self-exclusion, and time out. You can activate them for a daily, weekly, or monthly period and they are free.
Does NetBet have a mobile app, and how much does it cost?
Yes, NetBet has several mobile apps available, and they are all free of charge.
How do I download the Android mobile app?
Before you download the app, make sure that you changed some of your device settings. Head to your settings->security and toggle the “unknown sources” button. After that, head to NetBet's mobile site and download the Sports mobile app from there.
Is NetBet legal in the UK?
Yes, the bookmaker is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
Does NetBet allow credit card deposits or withdrawals?
No, the UK Gambling Commission forbids the use of credit cards as payment methods to all bookmakers.
Can I cancel a withdrawal request?
Yes, you can, as long as the withdrawal request hasn't been validated. If it's validated, then we are afraid you can't cancel the request to return your funds to your account.
Does the bank card I use to have to be in my name?
Yes, it does. You can't use a card or a payment method in general that isn't in your name. NetBet would only accept payment methods, which are yours, and you would also have to provide proof that the card, e-wallet, or bank account you are using, for example, are yours.
How long has NetBet been in the game?
NetBet has been around now since 2001, showing that it has plenty of experience.
Should I really trust this site?
Absolutely, NetBet has almost 20 years of experience in the industry, and it is fully licensed by the UKGC.
What happens if I don’t deposit with a debit card for the welcome offers?
If you make your first deposit with a method other than a debit card, you risk losing out on the welcome offer that you are trying to claim.
Can I cash-out sports bets when applicable?
Yes, NetBet offers cashouts for the majority of bets that are supported on the site, and you can see these through looking into ‘my bets’.
Does NetBet have live streaming?
At the time of writing, NetBet does not support live streaming for sport. This is actually the feature that members are currently putting the most pressure on for NetBet to include, so it could possibly be implemented in the near future.
Can I also use the site from a tablet, such as my iPad?
Absolutely – you can download the mobile app onto your tablet device, or you can also visit NetBet through the mobile site.
Is NetBet definitely licensed?
Yes, it operates under the license number: 039170, and this has been issued by the UK Gambling Commission.
How can I make sure that I don’t miss out on promotions?
Easy – just opt-in for marketing materials, or enable push notifications after you have downloaded the NetBet app.