Let's check out the fixture between Nacional and Universidad Catolica, which will take place on Wednesday. If you want more Copa Libertadores predictions, go to our site.
Nacional vs Universidad Catolica: Predictions & Tips
Below, we have listed the top three betting tips we could come up with for the Nacional vs Universidad Catolica fixture on Wednesday.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Universidad Catolica to win @ 17/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/5
- Football Whispers Prediction three: First Team to Score – Universidad Catolica @ 11/10
The prices you see above were all correct at the time of posting, but odds are subject to change and you have to double-check them before you place any wagers. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Universidad Catolica to Win
Nacional hasn't won a match since the start of the Copa Libertadores group stage They have lost two of the four games they played and drew the other two, while Universidad Catolica won two and lost the other two games. The last time these two teams faced each other was at the beginning of May and Universidad Catolica won 3-1 against Nacional.
Under 2.5 Goals
Three of the last four Universidad Catolica games, which were a part of the Copa Libertadores, ended with under 2.5 total goals. 50% of Nacional's Copa Libertadores games until now, ended with under 2.5 total goals and we believe the match on Wednesday will also be with less than 2.5 total goals scored.
Universidad Catolica to Score First
The last time Nacional and Universidad Catolica played, the Crusaders ended up scoring first, so it would likely happen again. Universidad Catolica also scored first in six of the last ten fixtures they played, no matter the competition.
Head-to-Head Data for the Nacional vs Universidad Catolica Fixture
In the tables below, you can find data relating to the most recent Nacional vs Universidad Catolica fixtures.
Preview of the Nacional vs Universidad Catolica Match
The last of the Group F matches will be played in the upcoming weeks and Nacional vs Universidad Catolica is one of them. If we look at the current Group F rankings, Universidad Catolica will most likely qualify for the Round 16 matches and like last time will beat Nacional.
The Crusaders have three injured players, who won't make the match on Wednesday, and one suspended player – Edson Puch, who is out until the 20th of May. Nacional on the other hand has three players, who are out with red card suspensions, one player who is out with a yellow card suspension, and two injured players.
FAQs Regarding the Nacional vs Universidad Catolica Match
- Where will the match be played and at what time will it begin? – The match is scheduled to begin at 00:15 CET and it will be played on Gran Parque Central in Montevideo.
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can check and see if your bookmaker will provide live streaming for the event, otherwise, we don't know of any networks or streaming platforms that have it on their schedule.
- Where can I find the best odds for Nacional vs Universidad Catolica? – Check out Ladbrokes’ site/app for the best Copa Libertadores odds.