Let's check out the top betting tips, predictions, and match preview regarding Mauritania vs Liberia friendly match on the 11th of June. If you want more football betting tips, check out our main page for the latest articles.
Mauritania vs Liberia: Top Free Betting Tips, Odds, and Predictions
Our football betting experts reviewed the data and came up with the following free betting tips for Mauritania vs Liberia fixture:
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Mauritania to win @ 22/25
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 33/50
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/6
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Check your bet slip to make sure the odds haven't changed before placing your final wager.
Mauritania to Win
Mauritania has won three of the last four fixtures they played against Liberia since 2012, so that will likely happen again. Mauritania lost only three of the last ten fixtures, they played, while Liberia lost or drew six out of the last ten matches they played. At home, Mauritania hasn't lost a game since 2019, while Liberia lost six of the last ten matches played away from home.
BTTS – No
Liberia hasn't had a BTTS game since 2019 and Mauritania has had only one BTTS game this year. In the past when the teams played against each other three out of the four games only one of the teams scored.
Liberia has only had one game in the last ten they played where there were more than 2.5 total goals scored. For Mauritania, only three of the last ten games were with more than 2.5 total goals per game. Three of the last four head-to-head matches between the teams also ended with less than 2.5 total goals.
Mauritania vs Liberia: Statistics and Head-to-Head Data
We will show you the most recent match histories and head-to-head data for the friendly match between Mauritania and Liberia.
Final Match Preview, Latest News, and Injury Report
Both teams aren't in perfect form and Mauritania even has two injured players. Right-winger Adama Ba is out with a muscle injury he sustained at the end of February this year and he already missed twelve games. Central midfielder Al Hacen ruptured his cruciate ligament at the beginning of June and he won't make the friendly match against Liberia.
There are no injuries on Liberia's side, but we don't think that will be enough to score a second consecutive win against Mauritania considering they have three losses in the last five games.
Common Q&As Regarding Mauritania vs Liberia Fixture
- What time will the match start? – The match is scheduled to begin at 17:30 CET.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be played at TBC (Tunisia).
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – You can find the best odds for football at Ladbrokes.
- Will any TV network broadcast the match? – We don't know of any network or streaming service that will broadcast the fixture. Check with your bookmaker to be certain you can't watch it.