This article aims to present the top betting tips for the second leg of the Champions League last 16 meeting between Liverpool and RB Leipzig.
Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Top Predictions
- Match result: Draw at 27/10
- Liverpool to score under 1.5 goals: Yes at 8/11
- Both teams to score: Yes at 11/17
The odds presented here are always subject to change. One should check with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Liverpool vs RB Leipzig: Team News and Match Preview
Liverpool are on the cusp of qualification to the Champions League quarter-finals, but they are also on the brink of losing seven consecutive home matches. RB Leipzig might be starting with a two-goal deficit, but they have the potential to profit from Liverpool’s high line – just as many teams in recent weeks. Liverpool’s injury situation has been very poor for several months, but that is no longer an excuse. It is unlikely that Jurgen Klopp will deviate away from his high defensive line and this should present RB Leipzig with opportunities to score. Still, Liverpool may not end up losing yet another home match, even if the team looks short on confidence and ideas.
RB Leipzig need an early goal to keep the team motivated and confident about overturning the 2-0 deficit from the first leg. The German outfit has displayed a strong affinity for goals in recent weeks. The likes of Yussuf Poulsen and Christopher Nkunku have been in good form since the last meeting with Liverpool.
Top Betting Tips for Liverpool vs RB Leipzig
The top tips for this match would go with:
- Draw at 27/10
- Liverpool to score under 1.5 goals at 8/11
- Both teams to score at 11/17
- RB Leipzig had decent chances in the first leg
- Julie Nagelsmann’s team are on a four-game winning sequence
- Liverpool have lost six consecutive matches
- Liverpool desire to prevent more losses while a draw is good enough to qualify for the next round
Liverpool to score under 1.5 goals
- Liverpool have been very goal-shy in recent weeks
- No goal from open play in the last six home games for Liverpool
- Three clean sheets in four games for RB Leipzig
Both teams to score
- RB Leipzig has 11 goals in the last four games
- RB Leipzig came close to scoring against Liverpool in the reverse fixture
- Liverpool have one clean sheet in the last nine matches at Anfield
FAQs regarding Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Coverage and Accessibility
When is the match scheduled?
The match is scheduled to take place on March 10, 2020.
When does this match start?
This match will kick off at 20:00 GMT
Where will the match take place?
The match will take place at Anfield, England.
Would it be possible to watch live action online?
Yes, many bookmakers offer the option of live streams that would cover this match along with other Champions League games during the week.
What are the costs involved in watching live streams?
The live streams put out by bookmakers are usually free, as long as some conditions like a positive account balance are met.