Another National League prediction today will be the Hartlepool vs Weymouth fixture for Saturday. If you want more National League odds, check out our website.
Top Hartlepool vs Weymouth Predictions & Tips
Find the betting tips and predictions we promised listed below. Our experts spent hours reviewing each team, the players, and the statistics to come up with these tips.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Hartlepool to win @ 9/50
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 3/5
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 5/4
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. All odds are subject to change, so before you place any bets make sure that the prices haven't been updated.
Hartlepool to Win
Hartlepool has won or drew seven of the last ten games they played and nine of the last ten games they hosted. They might have lost the last head-to-head between the teams, but their form is better, and are currently fourth in the National League table compared to Weymouth who is seventeenth.
Over 2.5 Goals
The Monkey Hangers have had an average of 2.6 goals per game scored in the whole league season and Weymouth's average is 2.7 goals per game. In the last ten games for Hartlepool, there were seven with more than 2.5 total goals. Weymouth has played in seven games with more than 2.5 goals in the last ten.
In the last ten games for Hartlepool, seven of them ended with both teams scoring, and for Weymouth, 50% of the last ten games ended with a BTTS situation.
Recent Match Histories for Hartlepool vs Weymouth
Below, you can check out the recent match histories for both teams, including the head-to-head games between them.
Final Prediction, Injuries, and News for Hartlepool vs Weymouth
We believe that Hartlepool will win the upcoming fixture on Saturday against Weymouth not only because they are in better form, but also because they will be on home ground where they are more comfortable, and they would want to get back at Weymouth for the last head-to-head in January.
Neither Hartlepool nor Weymouth have any injured players and there are only three players in total (from both teams) that are at risk of suspension with four yellow cards each. There aren't any suspended players yet, but we will see if that will change when the match starts.
If we look at the recent statistics there should be a lot of goals scored, but when it comes to predictions, we can't be 100% sure.
Prevalent Queries for Hartlepool vs Weymouth
- Which bookmaker offers the top odds for the Hartlepool vs Weymouth match? – Ladbrokes offers some of the best odds for football matches.
- What time will the match begin? – Hartlepool vs Weymouth is scheduled to begin at 13:30 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be hosted by Hartlepool on Victoria Park in Hartlepool, County Durham.
- Can I watch the match somewhere? – No, you can't. Unfortunately, we don't know of any platform that will stream the match between Hartlepool and Weymouth.