* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
The second round of European Championship for U21 teams is close and one of the more interesting matchups is the Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 duel, especially after the results in the first round. This is our preview of the match, so check it out to learn more about the game.
Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Predictions and Betting Picks
If you are searching for the best football betting tips, including our top Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 tips, you're in the right place:
- 1 Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Predictions and Betting Picks
- 2 Top Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Odds and Stats
- 3 Georgia U21 – Belgium U21 Preview: Team News, Form, and Possible Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Lois Openda
Our First Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Prediction: Belgium U21 to Win
- Belgium U21 only lost once in the last sixteen matches, but they only managed to draw against Netherlands U21 in the first round
- Georgia U21 beat Portugal U21 in the first round of European Championships, so they are in good position right now
- We believe that Belgium U21 will win this game because they are a better team than Georgia U21
Our Second Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Prediction: Under 2.5 Total Goals
- Georgia U21 has gone under 2.5 total goals in their last four matches
- Belgium U21 has gone under 2.5 total goals in three of their last five games
- This is an important duel for both teams, so we don't expect a lot of goals
Top Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 Odds and Stats
Check the best stats and odds for this match right here, including the latest results and different betting markets:
Georgia U21 odds: 5/1 (6.00) – 16.70% Probability
Draw odds: 17/5 (4.40) – 22.70% Probability
Belgium U21 odds: 4/7 (1.57) – 63.60% Probability
We can see that Georgia U21 are the expected winners in this game with a 63.60% probability. Meanwhile, if we check some other markets, we can see that the main favourite to be the First Goalscorer in this game is Lois Openda at 15/4 (4.75) odds, which implies a 21.10% probability. Also, the most likely Correct Score is a 1-0 Belgium U21 win at 7/1 (8.00) – 12.50%.
Georgia U21 Last Five: WWWDL
Belgium U21 Last Five: DWWDD
Georgia U21 – Belgium U21 Preview: Team News, Form, and Possible Lineups
Read all of the latest updates and team news for this match here, including our predicted Georgia U21 vs Belgium U21 lineups.
Not many people saw Georgia U21 at European Championship, but this team has proven that they have the quality to be here, especially after they managed to beat Portugal U21 in the first match of the group. Of course, the team still has a couple of tough duels coming up against Belgium U21 and Netherlands U21, but they have started the tournament in a great way.
Georgia U21 Predicted Lineup:
Mamardashvili – Khvadagiani, Gelashvili, Kalandadze, Sazonov, Tsitaishvili – Mekvabishvili, N. Gagnidze – Moistsrapishvili – Davitashvili, Gagua
The only loss in the last sixteen games that Belgium U21 played came at the hands of Netherlands U21, the same team that Belgium U21 met in the first round at this tournament. However, this time, their duel ended without a winner and without any goals, so both teams are in similar situations heading into the second round of the group stages.
Belgium U21 Predicted Lineup:
Vandevoordt – Siquet, Debast, De Winter, De Cuyper – Vranckx, Keita, Matazo – De Ketelaere – Openda, Balikwisha
Teams usually release their starting lineups one hour before the start of the game.
Player to Watch: Lois Openda
One of the biggest names in the entire championship and our player to watch in this match is Lois Openda, Belgium U21's forward who also notched nine games in the senior team as well already.
Openda had a great couple of seasons at Lens and a lot of big clubs are looking at him right now. That being said, he failed to score in the first match here, but he will have another chance against Georgia U21.