Today, we will go over the top free betting tips and predictions for France vs Bulgaria friendly fixture, which will be on the 8th (Tuesday). If you want more free football betting tips, check out our platform.
France vs Bulgaria: Our Top Free Betting Tips
Our betting experts have reviewed all the relevant data and came up with the following free tips for France vs Bulgaria encounter.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – France to win @ 1/7
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 6/4
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ 1/2
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Please check the odds before you place any of the bets above because they might have changed by the time you read this.
Match Odds for France
France won seven out of the last ten games they played and drew two more, which leaves only one loss in the last ten fixtures they played. When they played against Bulgaria in the last three games – they won all of them. Since 1993 Bulgaria hasn't won a match against France.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored
Bulgaria only had three games with more than 2.5 total goals in the last ten games they played and only scored more than three goals only once against Gibraltar. France only four games in their last ten resulted in more than 2.5 goals scored.
Both Teams Won't Score
We don't believe that both teams will score considering the last time these national teams faced each other France won with a clean sheet. Also, Bulgaria has had only three BTTS games in the last ten they played.
France vs Bulgaria: Recent Match Histories and Stats
In the tables below, we have displayed the most recent match histories and other relevant statistics for both national teams.
France vs Bulgaria: Our Final Preview and Injury News
When it comes to injuries there is only one to speak of in the French national team – attacking midfielder Thomas Lemar has a muscle injury, which happened at the beginning of May and he already missed three matches with the national team.
In the Bulgarian national team, there are no injuries to speak of but three players have yellow card suspensions since June 2nd and they already missed one or two games with the team. Although Bulgaria has beaten France in the past, it hasn't happened in this century and we don't think that will happen on Tuesday, as well.
Popular Questions & Answers About France vs Bulgaria
- When and where will the match be played? – The match is scheduled to begin at 21:10 CET and it will be played at Stade de France.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this fixture? – We recommend Ladbrokes and their odds for this football match.
- Can I watch the match anywhere? – Yes, you will. The match will be broadcasted on BNT 3 in Bulgaria, DAZN Deutsch, Sky Sports Premier League in the UK & Ireland, Sport 1, Polsat Sport, M6, COSMOTE Sport, and other channels.
- Will there be spectators in the stadium? – Yes, there will be a maximum of five thousand spectators allowed during the game.