In this article, we will talk about the top France U23 vs Japan U23 2020 Tokyo Olympics betting tips, predictions, match history, and information. If you want more 2020 Tokyo Olympics odds, come and check out our site.
Top France U23 vs Japan U23 Betting Tips
We tasked our betting experts with reviewing the upcoming Olympics match between France U23 and Japan U23 and this is what they came up with:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.57
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Japan U23 to win @ 2.30
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Over/Under Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70
All odds are subject to change and they are from the NetBet bookmaker platform, which means that you will have to check them out before finalizing your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
The last two fixtures in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics played by France ended with both teams scoring goals. For Japan U23, the last match they played ended with both teams scoring. The only time these teams ever played against each other, the match ended with a BTTS outcome.
Match Result – Japan to Win
The only time Japan U23 faced France U23 was during the 1968 Olympic games and they won. Japan U23 has won the two fixtures they played in Group A, while France won only one of the two games they played in the group stage. Also, Japan won or drew four of the last five matches they played and France lost or drew three out of the last five fixtures they played.
Over/Under Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
France U23's last two matches at the Olympic games ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. The last time Japan U23 played against France U23 there were four goals scored by both teams. Japan U23 played three games with over 2.5 total goals scored out of their last five fixtures.
Match Histories & Other Statistical Data
In the tables below, you can see all the recent matches and statistics for the upcoming match between France U23 and Japan U23.
Final Preview of the Upcoming France U23 vs Japan U23 Match
There are no injured players on both teams, so they will be facing each other at full strength. Unfortunately, France isn't in good form compared to their opponents, so we think they will lose on Wednesday. Considering both teams’ history, we believe that there is a chance to see many goals in the upcoming fixture, but we will have to wait and see if our predictions are correct.
France U23 vs Japan U23: Common Questions
- Where can I watch the match? – Eurosport and Eurosport Player will be streaming the matches in various countries wherever it's available, including the UK. Discovery+ is another channel you can watch the match on. Also, in France Eurosport 2 France will be streaming the match.
- When is the match going to start? – The fixture will start at exactly 13:30 CET.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The match will be played at Yokohama Stadium in Yokohama, Japan.