Today we will go over the Forest Green vs Barrow match preview, news, injury reports, predictions, betting tips, and more. You can also check out other League Two predictions and betting tips on our site.
Forest Green vs Barrow: Wagering Tips, Odds, and Predictions
We will introduce you to the top three betting tips created by our top experts on English football, and especially League Two.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Forest Green to win @ 21/20
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/7
- Football Whispers Prediction three: First Team to Score – Forest Green @ 8/11
Before you place any of the bets you see above make sure to check all odds because there is a high chance that they might have changed after we posted the article. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Forest Green to Win
In the last five games, Forest Green has been in better form than Barrow. They either won or drew eleven out of the fifteen most recent home games they played. In the last fifteen games, Barrow played away from home, they only won or drew five of them.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored
There have been more than 2.5 goals in only four out of the last ten Forest Green games. Barrow has had more than 2.5 total goals per game in 50% of the last ten games they played. Overall, Forest Green and Barrow have had an average of 2.4 total goals per game in the entire League Two season.
First Team to Score – Forest Green
Barrow hasn't scored the first goal in eight out of the last ten matches they played. Forest Green scored first in their last win against Scunthorpe.
Recent Forest Green vs Barrow Statistics
In the table below, you can see all of the recent Forest Green vs Barrow head-to-head statistics and other useful information, and you can use it to determine if you like our predictions for the fixture.
Forest Green vs Barrow – Recent Injuries and Suspension Risks
Forest Green is most likely going to win this match, but they will have to do it without two of their players due to injuries. Jamille Matt and Elliott Whitehouse are out with different injuries but are set to be back at the end of June. The team has six players with four yellow cards each and they are all at risk of suspension.
Barrow's Bobby Burns is out with a fractured leg and is set to be back at the end of July. Scott Quigley (center-forward) has a red card suspension he received in March. Other than him two more players are with four yellow cards and are at risk of suspension.
FAQs About the Tuesday Match Between Forest Green and Barrow
- Where will the Forest Green vs Barrow match be played? – The match is set to be played on The New Lawn in Nailsworth.
- What time is the match set to begin? – Forest Green vs Barrow will begin precisely at 20:00 CET.
- Can I watch the match online? – Unfortunately, you won't find any streaming platforms that will broadcast the match. Your best bet would be to see if your bookmaker will stream it.